tuscl

Discuss anything but SJG here.

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Friday, October 22, 2021 12:51 PM
It appears we have been spammed by SJGTHREATENSWOMEN. Now each of his old discussions is flooding the most recent discussions. If there is anything you’d like to discuss outside of those dudes - let’s do it here.

45 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    If you put he who we don't wish to discuss on ignore you wont see the spam
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Ah yes I’ve been wanting to know what TUSCL member think about chicken nuggets. What is your favorite? McDonalds, Chik-fil-et, Wendy’s? I think Burger Kings nuggets taste like you’re eating a starfish.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m thinking about returning to the NJ clubs soon. I’m guessing things might look different. But, maybe strip clubs will be the one place where things are almost the same (as pre-pandemic). It might be fun to sniff around some old haunts and see how things have changed. I know I’m likely late in my return, and I’m looking forward to checking things out.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ cash man I think you’re too late, all the strippers are robots now. That booster shot came too damn late!!!!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Shailynn I’m unqualified to offer proper insight when fellow member Juice has encyclopedic knowledge of chacken fangers. McDonalds nuggets had the market cornered for a long time. Burger King created a poor representation of a nugget - and the flavor was never tasteful. Wendy’s isn’t bad. Chik-fil-a in my opinion has the best chicken sandwich - and their nuggets are excellent. I have enjoyed Bojangles several times - and yet the after effects would make CrazyJoe proud. Popeyes chicken is ok but not memorable. I’m not a fan of Shake Shack or other chains.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Twentyfive I agree. I have avoided that - until this latest spamming. I may do that now.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I’ve never blocked anyone but even I can’t take it anymore.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ At this point if founder won't do anything it's self defense
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^ ah kinda like when I’m traveling in a big city I don’t go into the sketchy neighborhoods at 3am, I won’t log into TUSCL, without having SJG blocked. Wait not a good analogy, I travel 8 Mile all the time in Detroit at 2AM. Damn strippers make me do crazy things!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Well if there's no police around you would do well to be sure you're armed with the proper repellent, and when you've gotten attacked by some POS that is resistant to the repellent you're using I guess you need a stronger repellant.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Coz you fucktards discuss him jn every other thread. But yall still call him the 🐐 🤡🤡🤡🤡😭😭😭😭
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I haven't been to a club for months. I don't miss it. I still enjoy this site though.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Cashman Bojangles is great. I have a sister in NC and every time I visit Bojangles is a mandatory stop. Also if you haven't had the Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich, you are missing out!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    SirLDAlot - I’m glad to hear you don’t miss the clubs. It’s good you are enjoying life away from strip clubs. This site might be like that car wreck you know you shouldn’t look at - but you take a look anyway…lol!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Cashman that's so true. It's a guilty pleasure.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    SirLDAlot - I will try that Popeyes sandwich. I thought it was just marketing - but it’s worth a shot. I’ve not mentioned KFC - and that’s ok - as it doesn’t seem as good as it was in years past.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I played the chumps game last night at Club Desire and it was great! Short visit with nothing new to report, so I decided to skip the review (even though my VIP lapsed).
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The level of sexual frustration in the land remains high. This is why guys are willing to buy dances and LDKing, even though they are exasperating this. [view link] SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_creep so when exactly was the last time you got off with a woman? Your obsession with what others do to have fun with strippers seems like a direct correlation to your own sexual frustrations. Please, share a real world example of a good time you recently had with a stripper...
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I have shared stories, but you do not listen. I have sensitive responsibilities, so my f2f life has to always be protected. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_creep I've read those stories you shared, but they are not recent. Face it, you're extremely sexually frustrated, so all you can do is project it when you read about someone else having fun their own way with a stripper. Rather than criticize others on how they have their fun, all I'm saying is that you should go out and have your own fun. Believe it or not, LDKs and lapdances are legit fun with strippers and exactly what some PLs do for fun. It's called having a different opinion about what's fun. So quit assuming you know what is sexual frustration in others. It's clear that it's just you projecting.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well I don't even go along with the idea you keep using of, "Having Fun". What you mean is just escapism. I do not live like that. And again, my F2F life is protected, no less so than the protection around the affairs of the CIA. SJG
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Nuggets may have been practically invented my McD’s but they are dry and tasteless. Never been to a chick fil A Wendy’s are pretty good but I never order them. I usually get one of the chicken sandwiches BK nuggets - not enough experience to comment
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Well I don't even go along with the idea you keep using of, "Having Fun". What you mean is just escapism. I do not live like that." ^^^ no shit, @san_jose_creep, it's clear you don't live like that. WE KNOW. But others do and have fun TO THEM, and aren't sexually frustrated. It's called having a DIFFERENT OPINION of what is and isn't fun. You might want to have an open mind about it rather than trolling anyone that has fun doing things that you don't agree with. It's called having an objective way of looking at what's fun. Your way is myopic and subjective. Not others will ever agree with you but it doesn't mean they are wrong. It's just that you have a DIFFERENT OPINION.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    The one thing I like about McDonald's nuggets are the mustard and barbecue sauces. I dip the nugget in one and then the other and it makes them taste OK.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    is there actually chicken meat inside those micky dee nuggets? the last time i ordered them the insides of the pieces felt slimy and didn't really taste like chicken. wendy's nuggets with the bbq sauce is real good.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    SirLap, well its just like alcohol and marijuana, I don't do that. I was focusing in on reducing escapism in my life since before 1990. Then I joined Rosicrucian Order AMORC. This would only be for a while. But their initial monographs emphasized the importance of becoming more sensitive in your perceptions, and of reducing and eliminating escapism. Most esototeric teachings say the same. I find that it holds true, just like Eastern Mindfulness teachings. But see, I don't use sex acts as escapism either, for me they are tantric, sexual yoga. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Good for you, @san_jose_creep. None of what you said mean that others are sexually frustrated from lapdances and LDKs, so you didn't need to make that your first post. Just FYI.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    No, paying money for LDKing just contributes to your own sexual frustration. The girl is not opening up emotionally. She is pretending to be a Fembot. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ there you go projecting again. LMFAO you are incapable of understanding a DIFFERENT OPINION. You just proved it. And try getting laid soon. Your own sexual frustrations are spilling over into every thread. Maybe instead of posting to TUSCL you go out and try to meet a real woman? Just a thought. Try it for just one week!
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    South Dakota is awesome 😍😍😍😍😍
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Chick-Fil-A nuggets all the way. Real meat inside. Not spun like McD’s. Although I will admit to eating McD nuggets after leaving the SC at 1:55 AM and nothing else is open.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The girl is not opening up to you in a P4P LDK. Just pretending to be a Fembot powered by rechargeable batteries. Better is DATY. But best is front room DFK, then back room FS. SJG
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I like the chick fil a nuggets as well. It was also the fastest moving line in college dining halls
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    A few years ago I read an article about McDonalds Chicken Nuggets, there's an ingredient called pink slime, I am skeived to even think, of eating a food made with pink slime.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @nicespice why is SD so awesome?
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    @25: At least it’s not Soylent Green. We hope…
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ :) :) :) That won't happen until the Singularity, when Dougster and his crew take over. SJG
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    @sirlap. Because it’s pheasant hunting season and my housing is attached to the club. I’m either earning higher dollar easy munniez OR couple hundred easy munniez where I can hang out with my dog. Either way it’s a win 😁 And fitting the theme of this thread, it’s far away from California in general and San Jose specifically lol
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    PSA please don’t post links that require a subscription You may have a subscription to The NY Times, The WSJ, etc but that doesn’t mean everyone does
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @nicespice that's a sweet gig and perfect timing. You're "working from home" like much of corporate America. 😁 LOL and I thought you were gonna say SD was awesome because of the Badlands or something like that. 🤦
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Discuss anything but the one person I finally blocked. Hmmm... anything??? If you use the betting apps, whomever is playing the Arizona Coyotes @ -1.5 is probably almost always going to be a great bet. I just had Taco Bell. Matt Stafford is going to torch his pals on the poor Detroit Lions. Stevie Ray Vaughan > Jimi Hendrix The Beatles were a boy band, albeit with guitars I'm almost out of Jameson, and by the time I'm done working, the store will be closed. Somebody bring me some whiskey. Irish Spring is the greatest soap known to mankind. Dogs > cats Caramel whiskey - buy some and add it to your coffee and hot chocolate. You're welcome. I have the most bad ass shower curtain of all-time; it's a velociraptor with a bowtie, top hat, and monocle, riding on one of those really old bicycles with a huge front tire, and underneath, it just says BITCHES. Go Blue!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @nicespice so we're all invited for pheasant nuggets at your place in SD?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    El Dude thank you for that insight. After thinking about it - you might be right about the Beatles! Dog are the best!
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    @ibai LOL I’ve only had pheasant once so far, if I ever manage to have any, I’ll have to think of it in nugget form
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion