tuscl

Wilkes Barre pa area

Sunday, October 10, 2021 7:07 PM
It's been about a good 6-7 years since I've been to a club and I have the itch. I'm not one to go once every 6-8 months. I'm good for once a week, maybe twice every three weeks. My question is, so I'm not wasting my time, which places are worth my wild. Let's just say I like to have fun. And I'm also willing to travel about 20-25 miles in any given direction. Thanks in advanced for any Intel.... Maybe I should say why I'm getting back at it... Plain and simple: the AMP just are not cutting it anymore.

9 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Try reading the reviews, buy a subscription why do guys come here looking for freebies, offer a contribution don't come here with your hand out.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Relax, 25, this is the VIP forum.
  • Bobalou22
    3 years ago
    I did pay
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^ Okay, you paid the whopping $9 bucks for VIP. But 25 is right. VIP or not, you should read some reviews and maybe contribute something before asking questions like that on your first-ever post. This is not an information call center full of customer service agents.
  • Bobalou22
    3 years ago
    My bad. I'm sorry.
  • Shortie44
    3 years ago
    Not sure your idea of fun. Party atmosphere with hot dancers at the dome on the weekends. Have you tried reading recent reviews for nearby clubs.
  • Bobalou22
    3 years ago
    I read some, but not as recent as I would prefer. That's basically it. I do appoligize for posting like I've been here for years. I should know better.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    In the column on the right, click "map to strip clubs" then on the map find Wilkes Barre and double-click it. You'll get every club in the surrounding area.
  • Bobalou22
    3 years ago
    sounds good. thank you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion