tuscl

I'm Her Tits and Ass Fund

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 1:30 PM
Can't make this shit up, lol. I see a girl every so often who has not been dancing lately. She has a decent vanilla job and generally has her shit together, including owning her own home. She's much easier to schedule when she needs something and much harder to pin down when she has less financial pressure, but this often comes with the turf when dealing with a girl who does this opportunistically rather than frequently. The finally agreed to OTC some months back because she had car issues. Once those cleared up, she became a bit tougher to schedule until it was time to start saving for a vacation. Having recently returned from that vacation, she unsurprisingly once again became more difficult to schedule. Then, the other night, she texts to let me know that she's got something later this year and needs to see me as much as I'm willing to save up for it, adding that she'll be available whenever I want (evenings of course because we both work during the day). When I joked that she must have another vacation coming up, she told me that it's actually for her tits and ass surgery - go figure. 😁 Anyone else find themselves in interesting situations like this with lower volume girls? As I said before, these fits and starts seem to come with the turf with girls who do not use p4p as a primary means of earning, but the tradeoffs are worth it to me. I wanted this girl for years before she finally agreed and every single meetup has been fun.

28 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    rick, you are moving into the sugaring world. Most girls on the Seeking site have jobs. Those jobs just don't pay them enough to live the lifestyle they want. So they do PPMs to supplement what they need.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Sounds like this girl is looking and preparing herself for looking for a rich husband down the road.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Great point warrior. If I'm being completely honest about it, I've probably had one foot in that world for some years now. I don't like dealing with girls who I know are fucking and sucking a lot of guys to earn, which is why I find my "friends" in lower mileage venues. The tradeoffs of course are that they are tougher to land, sometimes difficult to schedule and tend to be pricier than high volume girls, but to me the it's all worth it.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Ricky, you need to stop trying to act like you like yucky vaginas! This story is true that Ricky is trying to move into the sugaring world. The part he has mixed up besides the yucky vaginas is that I am unavailable when my $30k a month sugar daddy is in town or takes me on his world adventures. 😉
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I’m not the sugar, but a few girls have shared their experiences in the old white men in their lives spring the extra $10k for plastic surgery. 3 of them said they don’t need to have sex with them, but o am doubting that’s true, since I never asked for that info. They just told me no sex. Rong!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think you’ve found a good one Rick. She’s got a vanilla day job, and she understands how to save up for future expenditures. She may grow out of the OTC lifestyle over time - but she’s worth enjoying while she is available. The ladies I enjoy OTC are less long term thinkers. I doubt my cash makes it that far. I met a dancer ITC who was open to OTC - who told me that she had expensive tastes. I guess it’s relative - as she was a classy looking girl - with perfect new tits - even though she wanted $150 for a ITC BJ.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Cash, I feel that. Most of my "friends" are, I am sure, using the cash for immediate living expenses. But I have yet to figure out if enjoying a long-term thinker is a good thing or bad thing. At least with the cash and carry girl who routinely overspends, the odds are good that she'll be available for some time, at least until she decides to widen her OTC activities (at which point I pull back). But I agree with you that once her finances improve more permanently this will quickly go the way of the Dodo bird.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @rick: how many of these girls do you have in play?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @drew: I tend to avoid specifics like that, but in this case I'll answer. Ideally, at any point in time I like to have 2 active "friends" and another 2-3 in the development pipeline. I've learned the hard way that any more than that becomes difficult to manage in a number of ways. The problems with sticking with one active friend are twofold: First, what do you do when you have an itch to scratch and she is unavailable? Second, I already have a wife and I'm not looking for a club version of the same, though a fun friend could very easily get the bulk of my spending for some period of time. In this case though, if I met up with her as much as she wants over the next several weeks, I'd have to divert almost all of my discretionary p4p and club prospecting resources towards fun with her. Now she is more than worth it in many ways, but if I let go of everything else, I'll be starting from ground zero once she drops off the map - which will likely be sooner than later. I may need to find a way to rebalance all of this so that I can better enjoy her increased availability without blowing up the rest of my network.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Awww poor Ricky is still in denial! Cum over tonite and I will make papi all better 😉
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I’ve come to accept and enjoy boob jobs. I can’t get used to ass implants. They can be cartoonishly sexy but still look like a deformity to me.
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    @Rick - I don’t know how you can juggle 2 active “friends”, 2-3 in development, and a wife all at the same time. No way I could deal with this much estrogen in my life. I’m willing to put up with a certain amount of young girl BS, attitude, entitlement, and drama, but only because she’s super hot and the sex is great, and only in small doses. No way could I deal with what must be an endless amount of texts, calls, and mind numbing conversations and drama with 5 or 6 women in my life at one time. Also, thanks for updating your avatar.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I don’t know how you can juggle 2 active “friends”, 2-3 in development, and a wife all at the same time...No way could I deal with what must be an endless amount of texts, calls, and mind numbing conversations and drama with 5 or 6 women in my life at one time." Nah. Nobody from the entertainment side of my life is blowing up my phone, with rare exceptions when I'm scheduling something. Also all the development is done ITC, with limited exceptions. I have zero tolerance for headcase behavior and won't start down the road with anyone who gives me the wrong vibe. The strippers who I deal with know that I'm busy and also have their own life obligations - nobody in this mix wants excess drama. As far as the females in my home life, that's a separate kettle of fish. Nothing really to be done about that, lol.
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Several of the sexy Cubans I've spent time with have gone to Miami to get cosmetic work done. They go all in. Tits, ass, tummy, lips and god knows what else. This, even when they look fine as is to me. I gifted 200 to a reliable favorite to help with the cost. She never came back from Miami. Lol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Coz hookers only have 1 trick 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤔😭😭😭🤣
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    I'm sorry, but I find it hard to believe that you are the one of the few guys she's doing this with. If her availability opened up this much 'all of a sudden', you really think it's just for 'you' to take advantage of? I'd be questioning whether that's really the case, or if another regular she was seeing dropped her and now she needs to make that extra income up somewhere else. I'd wonder if her availability was actually previously more open, but it was taken up by other guys. You seem to be so put off by girls who are doing this kinda thing with many guys, so I would think you'd wonder about that kind of stuff also.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I'm sorry, but I find it hard to believe that you are the one of the few guys she's doing this with. If her availability opened up this much 'all of a sudden', you really think it's just for 'you' to take advantage of?" Where did I ever say that I'm the only one? There's a lot of roadway between a girl that makes her living off of it and one that just does it as a side gig.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    🤡
  • ronjockett
    3 years ago
    More proof rickdugan is #1
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @rickdugan Pics and Vids of her “Before” and “After” Tits and Ass or it didn’t happen. :D
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    @Rick, don't miss out on bigger opportunity here. Sure agree to see her more often to enable the surgery. BUT make sure you also ask her to provide a few (3-5?) sessions for free AFTER she heals. If you're going to buy them, you should get to play with them.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Yeah, before things got “messy”, my ATF was like this. She’d be easy to schedule one week, then the next not. When she needed something, I got lucky. Later on, she was available almost anytime I could get free. Currently seeing one who is also like this. She’s saving up for a house right now, so she’s pretty available. I have little doubt that once she reaches that goal, I’ll be out of luck until the next time she needs something.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    One girl I hang with just got work done on her face down in Colombia. I'm not to excited to see it. She is already a really pretty girl, I don't get it at all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Well it could always be worse - she could be saving-up for transition-surgery
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo, one way it could be even worse than transition surgery is if she wants to use @Rick as the "tissue" donor!
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Even worse if Dugan still sees "her" after transition (but to each their own as we say around here)
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Wow this thread really went off the rails. She went from simple augmentation procedures to full blown gender transitioning. We shall see I suppose, lol. 😁
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The bitch formerly known as Bruce Jenner is a republican. And I recommend Kendall Jenners teeth whitening pens lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion