tuscl

Thought triggers

Monday, October 22, 2007 2:32 PM
Every time I hear hip-hop song or sense a smell of Vera Wang Princess, it makes me think of my first miss-AFT... What about you? Is there something specific that makes you think of her OTC?

8 comments

• driver01
    17 years ago
    Whenever I look into an empty wallet...
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    "Smack my Bitch Up". It's "our song".
  • Pete22z
    17 years ago
    "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    For my first ATF, it's a movie or two that reminds me. I think I still haven't watched the movie she was wanting to go watch with me. One of these years, I might see it.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Driver01: Good one... chuckled out loud on that one! I assume you are referring to memories of prev-ATFs... Out of my prev ATFs, there is only one that memories of occasionally surface. I cannot drive through Kokomo without thinking of her... when I drive past the club... when I drive past the Motel6 (our first OTC location), the Courtyard (site of several OTCs), many of the restaurants along the highway... all of these make me think of her. Additionally, a few hotels in Indy also remind me of her, because of prev-OTCs. The Castleton Courtyard particularly holds the most memories for me. It was the most frequent location spent with prev-ATF, however it's also the most frequent spot that I've spent time with Miss ATF, so memories tying my prev-ATF to that hotel have pretty much faded. I also have well over 100 pics of prev-ATF that I look at once in a while... definitely brings back some warm and interesting memories of her.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Whenever I hear Beastie Boys, especially anything from their first album. My ATF always danced to that. Staying on my boat overnight also does because she once spent a night with me there. And a couple of reestaurants that we frequented.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Yeah... I forgot about songs... a few hold special memories... "Full Moon" by Brandy and "Anytime, Anyplace" by Janet Jackson are two such songs. While I was "with" my prev-ATF and we were still spending time ITC, she ALWAYS had those two songs included during her three-song set on stage. They are slow and sensual songs, and that was her style of dance. I can still close my eyes and picture her dancing to those songs. She had this cute habit of placing one of her hands on her thigh or knee and keeping time to the music with her fingers as she danced. She was one of the better dancers and one of the best, if not THE best at pole work. Not that it was hot to watch her do her pole tricks, but it was pretty damned amazing some of the things she did. I haven't seen many that could compare to her skills - maybe none. Her taste in music to listen to is what got me interested in hip-hip/rap and R&B, and I think of her when I listen to quite a few of those CDs. I, fortunately, haven't seen my ATF dancing too many stage sets - I could probably count the times on one hand. At that time, one of her favorites was "Me and My Gang" by Rascal Flatts. We share a lot of the same interests in music, though, and there are several songs, artists and/or CDs that make me think of her (err... even more of her), because we've listened to them together - many of which I've burned onto CDs for her.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I LIKE driver01's answer the most!!! BRAVO!! I must not be into the music field as most of the posters, as I can't or won't recall names of songs, other than Cadillac Pussy! My thought trigger??? When I'm getting 'muff faced' by a dancer and found she used NO feminine hygiene spray! That triggers my nostrils to "close" and hold my breath!!!! :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion