tuscl

StripperWeb feature for TUSCL to adopt: My Mood

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 9:05 PM
I see this My Mood attached to people’s profiles over there and they state exactly that, how they are feeling at the moment. And personally I think it could be an interesting thing that could be on here. Lost in text a lot of times is somebodies tone or where they are coming from, and a lot it can change what your trying to put out there.

22 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Ma Mood right now? I’m feeling like a catty bitch that’s ready to give back sass to anybody that gives me any lip.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    My Mood is always Horny !
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Alright that’s what I’m talking about. Just as a test run anybody posting anything in this thread, let us know what mood your in
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Women have more moods than men. We have 2 moods: hungry or horney.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Jack it’s actually 3 moods for men, hungry, horny, or sleepy.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    While I like the attitude indicator, those moody bitches *need* a mood indicator. We should do something more tuscl-appropriate. Like maybe 4 options: fully erect, semi, flaccid, frightened turtle
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Some think that about 80% of TUSCL members danced to this song at their high school prom. That’s far from the truth. Only Gawker and Shadowcat. [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    How about we just use our words.
  • joker44
    3 years ago
    Let's squelch that idea. Could lead to selling Muddy's Mood Ring©️ on TUSCL Remember the I ❤️ TUSCL T-Shirts idea?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Haha, I wonder how many people would list their mood honestly
  • joker44
    3 years ago
    ⬆️⬆️ OR Alexithymia is a personality trait characterized by the subclinical inability to identify and describe emotions experienced by one's self. The core characteristic of alexithymia is marked dysfunction in emotional awareness, social attachment, and interpersonal relations. Furthermore, people with high levels of alexithymia can have difficulty distinguishing and appreciating the emotions of others, which is thought to lead to unempathic and ineffective emotional responses...Wikipedia
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Once I learn how to pronounce the world “Alexithymia”…I nominate that as an option to select.
  • BigDickSammy_
    3 years ago
    My dick is bigger than yours Muddy
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Most of you on this thread are extremely frightened turtle
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Is drunk a mood?
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    That's the spirit, ElDuderino. Very semi of you
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It would need the horny and then the meee sooo horny mood too! Lol!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Do you know how I know that you’re gay?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ I only visit bath houses to bathe! That’s not gay! No homo (just in case I needed to add one)…
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    No.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm confused 😕
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    "Do you know how I know that you’re gay?" When you suck his dick, he enjoys it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion