tuscl

What's the most unusual or amusing person strippers or other confused you with?

Sunday, September 26, 2021 1:29 AM
I remember others once thought I was a bouncer, another time ale or just le, took me several minutes to figure that out and no one believed me when I denied it. One time a dancer thought I was part mafia and competely terrified to be seen by me. She borrowed some money from me and I found her at a different club. I had no bad intentions.

28 comments

• kingmelvis
    3 years ago
    Several times strippers thought I was British… had to explain it was simply my Boston accent
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I had a dancer approach me at the bar and resume a conversation that I hadn't started with her. She then quickly got into whether or not I wanted VIP *again* (I had never talked to this dancer, let alone get VIP with her). At that moment, I noticed a guy a couple of seats further down the bar who was staring at me with a combination of confusion and bitter annoyance. Me and this guy did not look even remotely alike. I turned her to face him and she looked back and forth between him and me a couple of times. Finally, she looked at me, took a deep breath and said, "I'm *so* high right now."
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Hahahahahaha
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've had dancers think I'm a pro athlete before. I've had a lot of white guys try to buy drugs from me. Some asking me about hoes. Which I find racist.
  • dutchman2000
    3 years ago
    One dude complained to me about sinks not working in restroom. He thought I owned the place. ( possibly a sign I was going spending too much time there?????)
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    A stripper friend of my Favorite, at the time, in the nineties, was convinced I was a one percent biker, as an outlaw biker gang members, because in those days I was riding my Harley Chopper and had the “biker” look, like Brando in The Wild One. She even asked my Favorite for our help to get rid off her loser boyfriend, and we let her pretend she was going to be my old lady, so he better split. I might write an article about the whole thing sometime.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Unfortunately, I get compared to the older version of Brando. [view link]
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Try again [view link]
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I am convinced there is some other PL that looks a lot like me. I have girls that i have never met try to resume conversations with me, discuss my previous visits, ask me why I did not call like I said I would, etc. I will tell them my name and they get confused as to why i am giving them a different name. I never thought to ask the other guy's name. I even had one complain to the bouncer that I was not supposed to be let back in "after what he did yesterday". the bouncer told her he had never seen me before and the girl got pissed that he was "siding with this asshole." So whoever else in Atlanta is also 6 foot 11, is missing three fingers, has a peg leg and a 13 inch cock, KNOCK IT OFF!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Enough dancers seem to think I'm black*, when I have no African ancestry whatsoever. * From the waist up, that is. They KNOW I am from the waist down.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Their dad. JUST KIDDING!!!
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    @gildmongerATL, my bad. I won't let it happen again
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I think GoldmongerATL is being confused for Rick Dugan.
  • wowsers
    3 years ago
    One stripper thought I was a hitman.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    An undercover cop. Guess I was a little too clean cut back in the day.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    I came specifically for frank sinatra with a fav and when we hugged her friend came running over. Said I looked like a undercover who busted another friend a month ago. Luckily I got the full menu with the fav in the past so she brushed the friend off. Talk about a buzzkill if I didn't tho.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Funny on the person that said he got mistaken for a hitman. I was sitting at the bar at a club. There was an Iceyloco guy that played up the gangsta thing and had a harem of strippers with him. The girls went up to dance or left him alone for some reason. I would not acknowledge that he was even alive next to me. He ended up saying I looked like a quiet assassin. I didn't acknowledge him when he said that. Maybe he had reason to fear an assassination? He did look and act like a thug.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I look a lot like a guy who used to pitch for the Phillies, so much so that my friends started calling me his name when he got traded to the Phillies. I’m sure a few dancers actually thought I was him - out to the strip club on the D/L. That was OK with me because a few dancers probably gave me some extra VIP treatment because of it. I’m sure they were disappointed when they found out I was just a cheap imitation.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I once had a dancer tell me I looked like her son when he was older. Her son was 9 but she was only 24. It is Georgia after all. Obviously she had a time machine but did not bring back winning lottery numbers.
  • Harderlap
    3 years ago
    With a long white beard and hair, I often get taken for Santa Claus around Christmas. That is nice as I get a lot of “Can I sit on Santa’s lap?”. I have been mistaken for a bassist with some band or another, but I forget who. The dancers who make this mistake always want to know if I can get them tickets or passes. They often don’t believe me when I tell them I am not who they think I am and redouble their efforts to get free passes. Once when I entered a club I don’t go to very often, the dancer on stage immediately left the stage and there was quire a commotion among the dancers and most headed to the dressing room. Then a couple of them went out and talked to the bouncer. The bouncer came over, asked to see my ID and asked a few questions. I thought it all strange. He went back to the dressing room and things returned to normal. Later a dancer that I knew from another club came by and said that I looked like the husband of the dancer who had left the stage, who apparently did not know she stripped.
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    They always think I’m a drug dealer or do music. Is that bad or good?
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I get confused with da Larry da cable guy
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    One of the night bartenders says I look just like her brother to the point she did a double take the first time she saw me there.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Before covid when my hair wasn’t kept buzzed, I was told I resembled Clark Kent. It must have been the darkness and her need for money - as I’m a mess in good lighting!
  • WiseToo
    3 years ago
    Stripper thought I was a cop. She asked, "You're not a cop, are you?" She said that she didn't recognize me as a customer and since the club was tipped off that the state alcohol inspectors were on their way to check for underage drinking, she thought I might be a cop. Stripper => Not too bright.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    Back when I was young and in fit, several dancers thought I was a cop. One said it was the haircut, I had just gotten it cut for a wedding and it was very short. Several middle eastern dancers in Detroit thought I was middle eastern, and didn't want to dance with me. I am half Italian, 1/4 British and 1/4 German, definitely not middle eastern, but couldn't convince them. Another dancer thought I was one of the actors in the Sopranos. Couldn't figure out which one she was talking about, but think it was Tony Soprano, since that is the only one I physically matched. Wasn't tall enough or big enough for Vincent Pastore, or Steve Sharippa, or had enough hair and thin enough for Paulie.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    ^^^ so you're a mess with a buzz haircut Exactly how we pictured you 😬
  • FLAP3000
    3 years ago
    Omar Epps before, and more recently Wesley Snipes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion