tuscl

European Union Forces Apple To Change Its Charger

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
In other totally unrelated stripper news the European Union is forcing Apple to make its charger match all other phones. I guess no more lightning cable and Apple will have to use a USB-C cable like most other new phones. Guess they claim it will cut down on trash. What’s next?

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvzqv8/e…

7 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    That's the problem with everything Apple, once you buy one Apple product, you're locked into its whole ecosystem of overpriced shit.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Met Steve Jobs back in the day at Mac World. A bigger douchebag could not exist. I'd write a letter in crayon and mail it before using an apple product.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    What’s wrong with crayons? Juice writes all his letters in crayon. San Jose Guy likes to eat them too.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Sharpies are better they come with a cover so they don’t stain my pockets
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Now if they did that in the US
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I'm not one for government-intervention but these tech-companies need to be bitch-slapped - they think they're entitled to run the world
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    As usual Mr. Skibum’s is wrong. Mr. Jobs was not the worlds biggest douchebag. The worlds biggest douchebag prize was given Mr. Dugan’s within minutes of his birth.

Did you know that Mr. Dugan’s spoke his first words within minutes of his birth? As soon as the doctor slapped his ass he turned around to the nurse and said “hey baby, how ‘bout you get addicted to heroin and let me slap your ass”. Then his head spun 360 degrees and the demon that possessed him in his mommy’s womb exited his body.

Unfortunately, the demon Douchebagalos had destroyed lil Dugan’s brain. That is how Mr. Dugan became gibbering douche that we all love to hate.

Now that you know better you can go back to playing with crayons Mr. Skibum.

You’re welcome!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion