tuscl

Megan Fox at VMAs

TxVegas
Still looking for an ATF
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mega…

I am not one to post these types of links, but I thought she wore an outfit in public that would make a stripper blush. Make sure to scroll down to see the thong from behind.

20 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    is it just me or does anyone else think Machine Gun Kelly looks like one of the biggest tools on the planet?
  • TxVegas
    3 years ago
    Agree ^
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    "is it just me or does anyone else think Machine Gun Kelly looks like one of the biggest tools on the planet?"

Mgk is a tool. Thats why his rap career never took off like it should've. Anyway, megan fox is bad but she's definitely a thot!
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    That honey is very fine.
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    Megan fox is 35. Shes going through her "hoe phase" right now before she dumps Mgk for one last ride on the cock carousel.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Don't know much about his rapping but I thought he did a good job acting as a guitar tech in the HBO series "Roadies"
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    For 35, she looks damn good. I'd take her for a ride. I remember the first Transformers movie. I was in love with that girl then. But she must have done some enhancements to her face that didn't turn out right. But I have an appreciation for women that keep themselves in shape as they get older.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Catch her in an episode of Two and Half Men. It was early in her career so she was probably an unknown. Super hot.

She was Berta’s granddaughter which was totally unbelievable
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Love that hot and slutty look. Sexy as hell. And, of course, they’re probably both total tools.
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    "Sexy as hell. And, of course, they’re probably both total tools."

Absolutely. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    motorhead, I remember that episode. Funny as hell. She was playing a HOT 16 year old. Charlie Sheen was doing everything he could not to look. That one was funny.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Megan Fox is a complete smokeshow, at any age. I barely recognized her in the first TMNT movie, before that I was not even aware she had any work done. It just goes to show that even the hottest young starlets have insecurities. Replacing her in Transformers 3 was complete bullshit. Spielberg really is a pathetic little shit.

And yes, her husband looks like one of the biggest douchebags in douchebag history.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She’s hot as fuck! She was a hottie years ago - and she’s enjoying the attention she’s getting from being with MGK.

I loved the similar look Rose McGowan showed years back with another tool Marilyn Manson.

Megan is wearing a dress that would make a stripper blush - and MGK is wearing a suit that would make a pimp laugh!

• ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    You may laugh at MGK's look, but keep in mind that he's sleeping with Megan, and we are not.....🤔
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ATACdawg - I agree. He could be a tool - and he might dress oddly -but he’s banging a very hot milf!
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    I didn’t notice MGK.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Agree with what was said above. She at one time was flawless although a little too thin. Still a babe, how could ANYONE not love those eyes but a little too much nip and tuck here and there and her face looks a little off to me. I also think she’s look way better if she’d put on 10-20 lbs, but that’s just me.

She may not age well. She has to keep doing outrageous shit like this to stay relevant because she can’t act worth a shit.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Love he “Fuck me” shoes too.

Are there still clubs out there where the dancers wear sexy gowns? Delilahs in Philly did that. One of my ATFs, who was a fitness competitor who had nice fake cans looked so good in her skin tight long gown I’d ask her to keep it on for our first song when I took her back for private dances. I blame Ginger from Gilligans Island for that fetish.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I’d eat the corn out of her shit, that’s how hot she is.
  • TheEckster
    3 years ago
    Ever see Jennifer's Body?

Vid: https://youtu.be/k_SiD6XQ4CY
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion