tuscl

Sports betting is now legal in Arizona, but...

Sunday, September 12, 2021 10:58 PM
Sports betting is now legal in Arizona. And while I wouldn't exactly consider myself an idiot related to sports, or gambling, this weekend has proven one thing: strippers of Phoenix, your Andrew Jacksons are safe; you're a better investment than Tennessee -3 or Green Bay -3.5.

(Now if I can just get some of that back with KC +0.5 and Miami ML!)

Ugh.

5 comments

• mark94
    3 years ago
    Aaron should have taken the Jeopardy job.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Rodgers was good on Jeopardy but there was no way he was getting that gig. Bummer.

But WOOHOOO! No idea how I got Mia ML & KC +0.5 at +266 when I did, but I'll take it.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Anyone who bet on GB is an idiot. The Rodgers drama wasn't magically fixed.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    He's still Rodgers, and there was drama all last season, beginning with drafting Love. Not to the same extent, but it was still there. And Winston is still Winston, 30 INT, no Michael Thomas.

That said...not touching Detroit @ GB next week.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    These apps are actually pretty damn cool.

Wynn has a boost for Alabama to win at +100 (otherwise it's been -600, -700, etc.)

Some AZ-specific specials this weekend:

(Wynn) Kyler Murray to have at least one TD (throwing or rushing) at +100.

(Fan Duel) Moving spread - for every 200 bets on it (or 250?), the spread moves a point. And it doesn't matter when you bet it, you get the final #. So right now, Cardinals are +109.5 vs Vikings tomorrow...and getting better. Yesterday I jumped in at +18.5. Hope they don't lose by 120!

(Draft Kings) Either AZ or Minnesota scores at least one point tomorrow at +100.

Max bet amounts on them are limited (usually 20-50 is the max), but who cares? Free money is awesome!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion