tuscl

What happened to 'America's Mayor'? 'Drunk' Giuliani imitates the Queen

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Will Rudy be locked up in a mental institution or in a prison?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article…

8 comments

• mark94
    3 years ago
    Appeared to be intoxicated ( according to who ?)
    Used a fake British accent
    Denied rumors ( based on what ?) he hung out with Prince Andrew

Conclusion: He needs to be locked up !
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Cognitive decline is no joke and affects many senior citizens
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    “Cognitive decline is no joke and affects many senior citizens”

Also affects those who ate lead paint as a child, like Mr. Dugan and Mr. Mark.

Oops, I misspoke. Dugan still eats lead paint. He accompanies his every meal with a side of paint chips and a warm Sancerre.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Yeah he clearly hasn't been well for some time.

Sad!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m unsure what has happened to Rudy in the past 10 or more years. It’s not a good look for him. He seems to have become unhinged.

He was a good mayor - a great post 9/11 mayor. My belief is that he was best to remain in NYC - and avoid a national stage. Once he got on the RNC stage, he changed, and he lost credibility. It’s a sad decline to watch.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    -Took down the 5 La Cosa Nostra families in NYC down about 1000 pegs as Federal DA. The mafia used to be involved in everything around here now they are not. Meanwhile guys like Governor Mario Cuomo was in the mobs back pocket.

-Became mayor and turned around the 1990 murder capital of the world overnight. He CLEANED. THIS. CITY. UP. Now today it’s a fucking joke. Anytime you read about crime prevention in urban areas, Mayor Giuliani and Bill Bratton will be mentioned.

Name me one Democrat alive today that accomplished anything like that. The balls on that guy to do what he did. Is he a little out there now? Yes but he gets some leeway in my book because quite frankly wasn’t a complete fucking asshole like every other Democrat mayor in this country today. Just keeping it real. I’m no republican cheerleader and have some left views (although more right) but you just see what happens to these cities under the watch of one vs the other.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Giuliani was a piece of shit guy who ditched a wife sick with cancer to marry his cousin he was a snake and it took him 5 trials to get Gotti and he only got him because he lucked out and flipped Gravano another piece of shit and a child molester and a serial killer, got off with practically no punishment yet the shit killed more than a dozen and allocuted
    Guliani was no bargain
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Guiliani has lost it, like demented Joe Biden. They both need 25/7 care and adult diapers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion