Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PROVERBS 6:26

Icee Loco (asshole)

I'm a fucking loser

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

For a prostitute’s fee is only a loaf of bread

😭😭😭 try that line on a hoe . Bring loaves over Wonderbread to the club and make it rain. Put a new meaning in her being about her bag 🤣🤣🤣

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

really interesting.

SJG

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Ask a hoe. It would make for good conversation

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

dang. i’ve been over paying.

Profile picture for Chilli_Powdurr
Chilli_Powdurr
•
Profile picture for Chilli_Powdurr
Chilli_Powdurr
•

I want to try that

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Try that line on a hoe? I would like to bitch slap the OP, the biggest douche on earth.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Anyone that eats Wonderbread eats shit sandwiches

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Wonderbread. It’s a wonder it’s considered bread.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Then use a bread of your choice.

What's wrong with wonderbread?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ It's garbage, over processed full of preservatives and it tastes like shit, go to a good quality bakery or bake your own whole grain breads much healthier and better tasting,

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

It's not the best but tastes better than similar brands I think. I prefer other breads but it's a standby option.

Profile picture for SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
•

ES JAY GEE

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement