tuscl

Arizona Audit Results

mark94
Arizona
Wednesday, September 8, 2021 5:37 PM
We have some of the results from the audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County ( Phoenix ). These are the results from canvassing ( knocking on doors ) of a sample of 11,000 registered voters in the county. They started with a list of names and and addresses of registered voters and the official tally of who voted and who didn’t. They then asked the people at each address about the names of registered voters at that address and whether they voted ( but not who they voted for ). Among the discoveries were - Empty lots where people voted - people who voted by mail but their votes weren't counted -People who didn’t vote but the official records indicate someone voted in their name - Addresses with as many as 15 registered voters that the homeowner didn’t recognize or had long ago moved Based on the results of the sample, it is estimated there were 173,000 lost votes ( people mailed their ballot and it wasn’t recorded ) and 90,000 ghost votes ( people who don’t exist but voted ) just in Maricopa. The canvassers had no record of who got these votes, Biden or Trump, and they did not ask. [view link] The remainder of the audit, including a hand count of ballots compared to official results, should be out in the coming days.

91 comments

• gSteph
    3 years ago
    riight . . . .
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Mediabissfactcheck Show me one conservative website they don’t claim is biased Show me one liberal website they think is biased
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Every time @Mark posts a link to garbage conspiracy theory websites like "Gateway Pundit" I think to myself "there goes that kooky old nutcase, again." It's not like you can't find reliable news in conservative publications; I've been paying for the WSJ for something like two decades.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    left bias: [view link] right bias: [view link] some "conservative" outlets with less bias than Gateway Pundit: religious focus: [view link] finance/economics focus: [view link] finance/economics focus: [view link] U.S. foreign policy focus: [view link] Military focus: [view link] Military focus: [view link]
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Weird MSM reporting on this, the same way they did on Hunter's laptop.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Random One third of the people agree with you One third agree with me The other third, independent voters, are flexible in their views. Their opinion changes. The bad news is they are turning heavily against Joe Biden and anyone who stands behind him. Afghanistan. SouthernBorder. Crime. Critical Race Theory. Vaccine mandates.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Drew. You both misunderstood my question and misrepresented the examples you gave. My challenge was to give an example of a conservative source that media bias thought was factual. Instead, you listed conservative sources they thought were biased but not as biased as Gateway. As far as a source like the Economist being conservative, maybe it was 30 years ago. Now, it’s the official publication of the globalists.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Life is simple when your debate technique involves pointing at a source and screaming “bias”. It’s the universal response on the left. Orange man bad.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Army Times = Least Biased. CSM = Least Biased. Military Times = Least Biased. What's the confusion?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The Army Times, CSM, and Military Times are not conservative sources. The CSM avoids endorsing candidates and positions itself as a facts-only newspaper.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    Unfortunately it's hard to believe anything with factcheck in it's name.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    What is your definition of a “conservative source” ?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I don’t have a definition but let’s try this. A source that endorsed Trump in 2016 and 2020.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Fox News doesn’t seem to be reporting this. Are they still conservative?
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    The valley of the sun I think it’s mostly liberal. where I live is mostly Republican.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    This report isn't part of the AZ audit. It's an independent canvassing of voters.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The DOJ intervened in May to prevent the State Senate from canvassing. They threatened criminal charges. So, some of the Senators encouraged this canvass by a private party.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Fox News doesn’t seem to be reporting this. Are they still conservative? No, they aren’t. Not since the Murdoch kids took over. Certain subjects, like the stolen election, are not allowed on Fox.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    So Fox News is part of a conspiracy to hide the truth of the stolen election?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Yes.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The Economist just released poll results showing that 42% of INDEPENDENT voters believe that Biden was NOT legitimately elected President. This is a huge development. Trump supporters have believed this since November but the message is now breaking through with the 30% of voters who are not aligned with a party.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    “no one is reporting this.” If this canvas accurately reflects reality ( I believe it does ), it is proof that the Democrat Party has been cheating in elections for years, possibly decades. Again, if true, it should be the end of the party. It is dynamite. This an existential threat to the Democrat Party and everyone whose allegiance and livelihood is with theParty. There is nothing the mainstream media won’t do to protect themselves.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Janet Yellen ( Sec of the Treasury ) published a letter today that the US will be out of cash by October 15. She said the only way for this to be avoided is with Bipartisan action by Congress. Meanwhile, Biden is stilling pushing a $3.5 Trillion spending bill. Even if that passes ( it won’t), the government will shut down in October unless a separate bill is passed authorizing an increase in the federal debt. Things are coming to a head fast.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @Mark I am going to try to say this in a civil manner, if you believe this garbage you are being sucked into the money scheme, this crap is pure and simple a false flag fund raising scheme. I get solicitations constantly from both Dems and Repubs, the legitimate ones spell out exactly what the money is being used for, on the ones that Trump and his cronies use the boilerplate at the bottom says that this money is donated for them to use as they see fit, in other words you can make a donation to one group for a certain purpose, and they have the right to use your money to buy anything they decide they want, even if it is at cross purposes to what your expectation that the money would be used for. Just look at the funding going into this little scheme of an audit, you are really being used as a sucker.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    1. Self-proclaimed "fact checkers" are a marketing scheme, prone to the same doublethink as their publishers. When all their "fact checks" fall on one side, you can be pretty sure they're inhaling only one side's bullshit. 2. I'd rather read a rational left-leaning site (like the Nation) and a rational right-leaning site (like National Review), and resolve arguments on the merits, than deal with MSM sites that are in the tank and in denial. 3. I'm a conservative, and am so over the 2020 fraud talk. Even if we found clear, concrete, unambiguous evidence of a steal (which we don't), we don't have a time machine. We should focus on 2022 and 2024 and the own-goals Biden is committing at an amazing rate--Afghanistan, energy prices, inflation, the southern border, being beholden to the left, etc.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    If they really did steal the election in 2020, then the mechanism is still in place to steal it in 2022, 2024, and beyond. Nearly half the country believes it was stolen. Either we find out with certainty what happened in 2020, or that’s the end of our Republic. If half the population believes it’s government is illegitimate, the government cannot function.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    So sad 😞
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The left uses "fact-checkers" as a way to double-down on their lies - it's like a criminal saying he's innocent bc his lawyer said so
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    If the left really believed the election was clean, they’d want to audit the hell out of it. Instead they fight it with every resource they have. So sad.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The reason no one is talking about election fraud is bc: + the Biden administration is threatening anyone that gets near it + mainstream media andf social media don't let it see the light of day + companies like Dominion refuse to turn over their data and hardware even after subpoenas - and at the same time they sue anyone claiming anything went wrong - AFAIK Dominion has sued OANN, Newsmax, Fox I think; and have I think sued Mike Lindell for $1.3-billion - so they refuse to turn over the evidence while simultaneously suing anyone that says anything negative about them This was a political coup and part of that coup is suppressing any investigations into the election.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    No way that demented/senile fuck Biden won the election while hiding in his basement for most of the election and barely getting 20 people at his appearances/"rallies" while Trump was at times pulling 40,000 and 50,000 people - I doubt that fuck Biden even won the primary. Trump won on election night even with cheating (Dems not allowing pole watchers; states illegally extending deadlines; etc) - Trump likely won in a landslide and why the left had to simultaneously coordinate shutting down the counting on election night IN DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED CITIES so they could ballot-stuff overnight as the only wat to overcome Trump's lead since fraud on election day wasn't enough.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    There's more smoke in the 2020 election than a California wildfire - whether thrle powers-to-be will prevail in not allowing the truth to come out is another story but so far they've blocked and threatened every attempt.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Biden had been a perennial failure and a joke in previous presidential runs when he was still lucid - now all of a sudden he gets more votes than anyone in history including golden-boy Obama and Dem darling Hillary - yeah right
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    > I'm a conservative, and am so over the 2020 fraud talk. I think that as a country our voting systems need to be seriously investigated because from my recollection people do not trust 4 of the last 6 elections. Only Obama being a clear winner both times. I certainly know people who still think that Bush's 2 victories over Gore and Kerry were fraudulent. We can't and shouldn't have to go through the same crap every 4 years. People say that election fraud is very rare but it would have to be if you don't really look for it in the first place.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    So it's all a big conspiracy, and you know this because Gateway Pundit’s breaking news section claims that the election steal is CONFIRMED by a dude named TheStormHasArrived17. Forget what [view link] says. Wikipedia says GP is a "far-right fake news website", Forbes says GP is "pushing a daily deluge of false, misleading or fake stories”, Google demonetized GP for posting “anti-vaccine theories and COVID-19 misinformation”, and Twitter banned their editor. Are they all in on the same conspiracy as Fox? Really? Who isn’t in on it at this point? Isn’t it more plausible that you’re just getting punked by people who tee up BS you want to believe knowing you’ll click and they’ll get paid, than to believe everyone else is in on a conspiracy to steal AZ votes and cover it up?
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    "Wikipedia says..." Cofounder of Wikipedia does not consider it a neutral site. [view link] "Twitter banned their editor." Twitter also banned the true Hunter Biden laptop story. "Google demonetized GP for posting “anti-vaccine theories and COVID-19 misinformation” Many people were banned last year for pondering the lab leak theory which is now gaining traction. ^ You just can not trust any of these organizations.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Because they’re all in on THE CONSPIRACY, right?
  • ime
    3 years ago
    The whole concept of "conspiracy theories" was made up by the CIA in the 60s in order to dissuade the public from looking into nefarious government / intelligence community plots. The fact that you're using that term unironically shows that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Democracy Institute Reasons why the 2020 Presidential Election is Deeply Puzzling democ854 democ854 9 months ago Spectator USA If only cranks find the tabulations strange, put me down as a crank Patrick Basham To say out-loud that you find the results of the 2020 presidential election odd is to invite derision. You must be a crank or a conspiracy theorist. Mark me down as a crank, then. I am a pollster and I find this election to be deeply puzzling. I also think that the Trump campaign is still well within its rights to contest the tabulations. Something very strange happened in America’s democracy in the early hours of Wednesday November 4 and the days that followed. It’s reasonable for a lot of Americans to want to find out exactly what. First, consider some facts. President Trump received more votes than any previous incumbent seeking reelection. He got 11 million more votes than in 2016, the third largest rise in support ever for an incumbent. By way of comparison, President Obama was comfortably reelected in 2012 with 3.5 million fewer votes than he received in 2008. Trump’s vote increased so much because, according to exit polls, he performed far better with many key demographic groups. Ninety-five percent of Republicans voted for him. He did extraordinarily well with rural male working-class whites. He earned the highest share of all minority votes for a Republican since 1960. Trump grew his support among black voters by 50 percent over 2016. Nationally, Joe Biden’s black support fell well below 90 percent, the level below which Democratic presidential candidates usually lose. Trump increased his share of the national Hispanic vote to 35 percent. With 60 percent or less of the national Hispanic vote, it is arithmetically impossible for a Democratic presidential candidate to win Florida, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico. Bellwether states swung further in Trump’s direction than in 2016. Florida, Ohio and Iowa each defied America’s media polls with huge wins for Trump. Since 1852, only Richard Nixon has lost the electoral college after winning this trio, and that 1960 defeat to John F. Kennedy is still the subject of great suspicion. Midwestern states Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin always swing in the same direction as Ohio and Iowa, their regional peers. Ohio likewise swings with Florida. Current tallies show that, outside of a few cities, the Rust Belt swung in Trump’s direction. Yet, Biden leads in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin because of an apparent avalanche of black votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee. Biden’s ‘winning’ margin was derived almost entirely from such voters in these cities, as coincidentally his black vote spiked only in exactly the locations necessary to secure victory. He did not receive comparable levels of support among comparable demographic groups in comparable states, which is highly unusual for the presidential victor. We are told that Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history. But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008. Yet, Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes. Victorious presidential candidates, especially challengers, usually have down-ballot coattails; Biden did not. The Republicans held the Senate and enjoyed a ‘red wave’ in the House, where they gained a large number of seats while winning all 27 toss-up contests. Trump’s party did not lose a single state legislature and actually made gains at the state level. Another anomaly is found in the comparison between the polls and non-polling metrics. The latter include: party registrations trends; the candidates’ respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate. Despite poor recent performances, media and academic polls have an impressive 80 percent record predicting the winner during the modern era. But, when the polls err, non-polling metrics do not; the latter have a 100 percent record. Every non-polling metric forecast Trump’s reelection. For Trump to lose this election, the mainstream polls needed to be correct, which they were not. Furthermore, for Trump to lose, not only did one or more of these metrics have to be wrong for the first time ever, but every single one had to be wrong, and at the very same time; not an impossible outcome, but extremely unlikely nonetheless. Atypical voting patterns married with misses by polling and non-polling metrics should give observers pause for thought. Adding to the mystery is a cascade of information about the bizarre manner in which so many ballots were accumulated and counted. The following peculiarities also lack compelling explanations: 1. Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities. Counting generally continued without the observers 2. Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 percent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio 3. Late arriving ballots were counted. In Pennsylvania, 23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions 4. The failure to match signatures on mail-in ballots. The destruction of mail in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures 5. Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting. Such is Biden’s narrow margin that, as political analyst Robert Barnes observes, ‘If the states simply imposed the same absentee ballot rejection rate as recent cycles, then Trump wins the election’ 6. Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing 7. Non-resident voters. Matt Braynard’s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Biden’s margin is 12,670 votes 8. Serious ‘chain of custody’ breakdowns. Invalid residential addresses. Record numbers of dead people voting. Ballots in pristine condition without creases, that is, they had not been mailed in envelopes as required by law 9. Statistical anomalies. In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened. If you think that only weirdos have legitimate concerns about these findings and claims, maybe the weirdness lies in you. Patrick Basham is director of The Democracy Institute [view link] Categories: US election 2020 Leave a Comment Democracy Institute Back to top
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    "Because they’re all in on THE CONSPIRACY, right?" I'm just talking in general that it goes for anything that they say. Even the conservative web sites. Was this a conspiracy? The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election [view link] Something similar couldn't exist to suppress evidence of voter fraud?
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Aside from everything pointing towards fraud, the fact that Democrats fight against audits just makes it seem even more legit. For people who hated and slandered Trump relentlessly every hour of every day you would think they would be absolutely chomping at the bit to rub in and prove Biden got the most votes ever....yet they fight and ignore subpoenas and deploy armies of lawyers to stop any investigation. Seems NO ONE believes he got 81 million votes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    + they kicked off Trump from social-media so it would affect his reelection; as well as any prominent conservative that supports him + they took down Parler so Trump would not be able to post there + Zuckerberg put in $500-million basically running the election in key areas like GA; etc + in PA they illegally bypassed the state legislature and changed election rules right b/f the election + pole watchers are kicked out of polling places – former FL AG Pam Bondi gets an injunction letter from a judge to allow pole watchers in Philadelphia to monitor the count as allowed by law – the Philadelphia AG still blocks her and the pole watchers from overseeing the count and sics the cops on them + the Biden administration has a DOJ lawyer who was involved w/ the Trump fake impeachments whose main-job at DOJ is to threaten anyone looking into the 2020 election + the Dems have blocked every attempt at independently verifying the election (if they’re so confident in their accomplishments they’d want for their to be verification vs threatening anyone that tries to verify the election) + for the first time in history they simultaneously stopped the counts overnight in multiple democrat cities and Biden makes a “miraculous comeback” + a CNN producer is caught on undercover video stating that their objective was to get Trump out by any means + social media coordinates to block Trump and his allies while suppressing/blocking anything that would hurt Biden's election + and there’s more So nah – “impossible to fathom” the election was stolen (sarcasm)
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I would bet all the money I have that there's some nonsense going on. In my mind it's just to what degree. Look at how the democratic party worships and bows down to violent criminals. You think they won't partake in criminal activity themselves? I wouldn't put it past these guys to partake in election fraud wouldn't surprise me at all. And it's some of these states how easy it is to vote, your just asking for it in those places. If you even bring it up or question our voting integrity your labeled a far right lunatic. Lets just be just accurate with damn thing. Mail in ballots are a joke.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    “We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” —Joe Biden It is fucked up when he accidentily tells the truth.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Yahtzee: “ I'm just talking in general that it goes for anything that they say. Even the conservative web sites.” Ok so you’re a skeptic. What source do you trust? The gateway pundit? Or nothing at all?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The California recall required about 1.5 million signatures; the recall had to get over 2-million b/c the Dems were trying to throw out as many signatures at they could; all the while they are anti-election-integrity laws like voter-ID and signature-verification. Earlier this year Amazon was facing a vote in Alabama where employees were trying to unionize but Amazon has blocked all unionizing attempts over the years till this point – the unionizers wanted to allow mail-in ballots b/c of Corona – liberal Jeff “let me give $10-million to Marxist BLM” Bezos fought main-in-ballots tooth-and-nail and in the end prevailed and main-in ballots were not allowed and the unionizing-effort failed – yet the left wants mass main-in voting any other chance they get.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @ime: I’m trying to follow your point, other than that you seem to think the election was stolen. Are you saying that the term “conspiracy” is only to be used ironically? Do you think there is a conspiracy (un-ironic) across Google, Twitter, Forbes, and Fox News to conceal election fraud?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    There are so many "irregularities", to put it mildly, w/ the 2020 election, that it boggles the mind - I'd say 99% of people, including myself, don't know 99% of everything that went down - and that info is almost impossible to find/know/learn b/c it will never be allowed to see the light of day whether it’s the Biden admin and DOJ threatening anyone that tries; the media blocking and lying for the Dems; social media basically an official arm of the Dem-party suppressing any election info; plus being sued and vilified left-and-right for just looking into all those “irregularities”. @IME’s “Democracy Institute” post kinda put a light on the tip of the fraud-iceberg – if the 2020 election and all its “irregularities” were broken down and allowed to be examined, it would have taken an act of God for Biden to have actually won that election; no other way once one sees how those in the know break it down – the left’s “breakdown of the election” is calling people conspiracy-theorists and racists and blocking every attempt to look into it. Additionally – there’s no fucking way the GOP lost those two senate seats in GA – just like Biden had a “miraculous surge” in just a handful of key democrat-controlled cities that allowed him to win those states which he would o/w have lost (and was losing if it wasn’t for the stopped overnight counts); the Dems “miraculously” won the 2 senate seats they-needed to take the majority with 2 leftist Senators in a RED state with a GOP governor and two GOP sitting senators and a state that Trump won in 2016 – seems “everything” that needed to go the Dems’ way in order to get (read steal) power miraculously and mathematically-mind-bogglingly “went their way” – yeah. “… Georgia was reliably Republican from 1972 through 2016, except when a southern Democrat was on the ticket …” – but all of a sudden sleepy-demented-Joe won as well as two leftist Senators – right – not even golden-boy Obama won GA in both his two elections: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The left used Covid to allow sleepy-Joe to hide in the basement during the election – and they used Covid to circumvent long-standing election laws in place to safeguard elections. And thus the left’s fixation on Covid – they need to keep Covid and Covid-fear alive-and-well b/c they can’t win (read steal) an election w/o it “Hey Covid is still too dangerous – we need massive mail-in voting till we get to zero-cases”
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @papi: serious question for you. You obviously think the election was not won fairly and I’m not trying to convince you otherwise. I am however genuinely curious as to whether you believe there was an organized conspiracy, plot, or whatever term @ime is comfortable with, that handed the election to Biden? Or do you think the democrats just arrived at the same end by pulling dirty tricks independently? Or something else? You obviously don’t think Biden is capable of organizing such a thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    @Drew I’m not a political nor elections expert – there’s been plenty of examples stated here w.r.t. irregularity after irregularity – I couldn’t tell you how to hotwire a Lamborghini either but that doesn’t mean it can’t be done. If you genuinely want to hear what the mainstream-media would never allow to make the airways nor the social-media-giants allow to be posted ,then go to [view link] and search for “election audit” or “election fraud” and people more educated than me on the matter can better explain all the “irregularities” – below is a video I posted a couple of weeks ago of the Arizona Senate president talking about how the Dems have blocked every attempt at the audit – if you search on Rumble I’m sure you can find plenty of info: [view link]
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Thanks papi. I know what rumble says, I’m curious about the questions I asked you, about what you think. No worries if you don’t want to answer.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    Where I live way outside of Phoenix i and a lot of others voted for the Orange egomaniac.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    At its simplest level, Joe Biden was credited with 11 million more votes than Obama received in 2008. Was that because he was brighter, better liked, more trusted, more historic, better at getting the black vote, ……..? Or, might it be a sign that something was off about the vote ?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    As a result of the canvas, there is a list of about 5% of the votes where the percent verifiably doesn’t live at the address, is dead, or never existed. Anyone who wants to prove, or disprove, this finding can easily do it. John Doe is on public record as living at 123 Main Street and voting in 2020. Was there a John Doe living there then ? Easy enough to check. This is all going to end up in court some day and a judge or jury will rule on it.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Better yet, let’s take the list we now have of Ghost voters and look at their ballots. Who did they vote for ? When did they register ? Is their SS number and/or DL valid ?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    This conspiracy is so large, more than eighty million people are in on it.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    >>> and a judge or jury will rule on it. And then you'll believe it - like the previous 60 some court case rulings ? Sure 👍 you will 😄
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @gSteph: hasn't it already been court? =)
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Cyberninjas completed their audit and the Maricopa election results were WRONG!!! After months and months of work, money and needing to destroy election machines because they’ve now been tampered with, they found that the election night totals UNDERCOUNTED by 99 votes for Biden and OVERCOUNTED by 261 votes for Eric’s dad. So Biden’s lead widened. Widen Biden! George Soros strikes again! What’s next, an audit of the audit? I’m sure the majority of people who voted for Mango Unchained still believe the election was rigged though. [view link]
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    This is reminiscent of the movie “The Sting”
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Big fucking waste of time all to allow Trump to continue in the spotlight of the news cycle. I’m all for Trump supporters going against the deep state, but Trump used those supporters to grift into his own agenda. We need a new Trump to go against the deep state, someone with a smaller ego but bigger moral compass.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Arizona, take off your rainbow shades Arizona, have another look at the world, my my Arizona, cut off your Indian braids Arizona, hey won'tcha go my way Hey, Arizona, take off your hobo shoes Arizona, have another look at the world, my my Arizona, get off your 8-ball blues Arizona, hey won'tcha go my way Come on, hey, Arizona, take off your rainbow shades
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    “they found that the election night totals UNDERCOUNTED by 99 votes for Biden and OVERCOUNTED by 261 votes for Eric’s dad.” First off, you are referring to a leaked, preliminary summary of the audit from early in the process. It reflects only a small part of the review. Secondly, it documents over 50,000 illegal votes. So, yes, if you count the illegal votes, the result is roughly the same.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Link for your 50k ‘illegal’ vote number? I’m skeptical. Here’s what I posted on May 14 in your original AZ audit thread where you listed all of the problems cyberninjas we’re going to uncover in their audit: Jimmy: ‘Prediction: none of this happened nor can it be proven.’ I declare myself the winner of your thread. No need to vote. No need for a recount. I win. [view link]
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    So, the results are being delivered this afternoon and you are declaring a winner. Just like a Democrat controlled election.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    You’ve already forgotten that Le Grande Orange declared himself the winner on election night?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The Democrat talking point, being proclaimed by CNN, is that the audit confirmed the official results. Wrong, wrong, wrong. [view link]
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    You guys are reduced to questioning it because it’s a leaked draft? The whole process was controlled by republicans. Who TF do you think leaked it? Since I’m on a winning streak with my predictions, here’s another one for free: the final report will look substantially no different than the draft. Mar-a-Lardo has lost the election 60+ times now if you count all the lawsuits, recounts and audits. All he’s done is gotten Giuliani and Sydney Powell disbarred and the my pillow guy sued. Hell, I read today foxnews has banned Giuliani from appearing. When are you guys gonna realize he’s been lying to you and he lost the election? Gear up for 2024 or the midterms. At least that would be productive.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    At this point, believing that the last election was fixed is like believing in Santa Claus when you're 35 years old.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Actually Santa Claus is believable compared to this.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @Jimmy: I don't know which is better: Mango Unchained or Mar-a-Lardo. LOL
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Holy shit. Bombshell. Over 40,000 log files were illegally deleted from the election system prior to being handed over. Unbeknownst to the person who did this, there were hidden security cameras recording the machines and the audit team has identified ( but not revealed ) who did it.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You're an idiot, it's over, time for you to stop
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Another bombshell. Maricopa claimed the election device never accessed the internet. Records were found on the device showing it actually was accessed by the internet multiple times, including the date before the devices were handed over to the auditors. That was the same day log files were illegally deleted. Somebody was accessing the election system illegally from a remote location.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You're an idiot it's time for you bto stop
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "Somebody was accessing the election system illegally from a remote location. 0" Give it a rest, you're boring.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    As a Republican, I think we need to move past Trump. He's out for his own ego--always has been, always will be--and steals oxygen from younger, more deserving talent.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Mark, you’re hoping and praying and wishing they find so ethic h with this audit to justify your thoughts about Trump and the election. I voted for trump twice, but the truth is he lost the election by being a clown. Move on, he lost and we need a better leader in the Republican Party,
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    desertscrub said "you are too dumb to realize how you come off" You're like the Jedi of unconscious irony. Also, you're up to 104 ignores.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trump supporters are the best thing to happen to the republikkkans 😭😭🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • joker44
    3 years ago
    and the winner is........ [view link] Reality Bites ‼️
  • joker44
    3 years ago
    Maricopa celebrates...... [view link] Another pathetic paranoid bites the AZ dust
  • joker44
    3 years ago
    POTUS #67: [view link]
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Hey @Mark Like your hydroxychloroquine thread, you've made a complete fool out of yourself yet again. Take your head out of your ass and try getting information from reliable news sources.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    @Tetradon Any Republican should feel this way. But unfortunately so many of them don't actually know a damned thing about politics, law or the economy and just like the meme's, or are just straight up racists. And so many of those young up comers are getting shit on by Trump all the time because all they know is shoving their tongue up his ass.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    At the beginning of this thread, I pointed out that this source was of low credibility, offered an independent fact checker, and noted a lack of similar stories on Fox News. Scrubby pointed out that no one is reporting this. It makes sense that a low credibility source is often wrong, and that if no one else is saying it, it's probably not true. I would love to believe that a headline "DrewCareyPNW will get free CHJs Plus Titty Sucking in All Seattle Clubs for 1 Year" is true. Maybe I could even find a site covered in ads that will tell me it's true. But if I'm just looking for stuff that I *want* to be true, I'm probably only going to find that and not the actual truth.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ anytime someone discuss politics, confirmation bias will dominate a persons response. It’s human nature to debate based on bias, so never listen to a persons opinion with validity. Same goes with sex and religion because to each their own.
  • Lanechange
    3 years ago
    Just stop with the biased sources retort. Okay. All sources are biased. Read past the bias and look at the facts. Follow the hyperlinks and or seek out original sources to verify the facts. Then reach your own conclusions. Fox news had an article om this stating the audot found nothing new. It wasnt original fox news reporting it was an AP sourced story. I think you must seperate whether you buy the audot or not. Mainstream news is reporting that the audot findings say something contrary to what the audit findings are. Right there should be a very red flag. Yes the economist used to be conservative. It has changed ownership. Those similarly situated is more than a few
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    The OP’s article is not “biased”, it is fantasy clickbait for people who didn’t get the election result they wanted. Equating this with the bias inherent in all reporting is a false equivalency.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion