tuscl

Is Ivermectin Right for You?

joker44
In the wind

13 comments

• RandomMember
    3 years ago
    @Mark94 took a break from his usual regimen of rectal ultraviolet light and hydroxychloroquine to try Ivermechtin. He's still testing positive for Civid -- but in fairness he did come in fifth in the Belmont Stakes.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    *Covid
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Society never ceases to amaze me at how stupid they can get. New heights are reached every single day, and world records have been broken weekly for the past 2 years.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Is Ivermectin Right for You?

How should I know? I just know it would be good for people with IQs less than 15, SMH.🤯😒😷
  • idletraveler
    3 years ago
    Yes, there are two versions, one for humans and one de-wormer for horses. But, then, tell me why Tractor Supply has had to put a sales limit and is requesting proof of horse ownership on the horse de-wormer version of ivermectrin... lots of geniuses out there...
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    People who vote Democrat are so smart they have yet to make the connection between not working and being poor.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ^
    Don’t be mad Mr. Skibum. If you practice practice practice you might win the Belmont Stakes next year.

Here is an idea for you: you get a bigger dose of ivermectin if you take the horse dewormer both orally and anally. You should try that.

You’re welcome.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Disclaimer for the clueless: ivermectin is a safe and effective drug...for the treatment of helminth parasites. As Mr. Scrub indicates there are formulations for humans and for animals (more than two, but I’ll give this one to lil’ Mr. Scrub because he’s tryin’ so hard)

Do not purchase the formulation for horses and dose yourself. I promise that none of you can do the calculations necessary to get a proper dose. I realize that calculation is simple, but I still don’t think Skibum or Scrub can do it)

And do not, under any circumstances, mainline horsey dewormer.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    How did Americans become this stupid? Instead of listening to medical experts, they take advice from the My Pillow Guy and end up drinking bleach and ingesting horse de-wormer.

A brilliant line from the video: "say neigh to the FDA."
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Take Invermectin it helps with the long face after saying neigh to the FDA
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    I don't have worms, so no thank you.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    If you think so, take two. Hell, take two a day. Them worms probably carry covid.
  • joker44
    3 years ago
    🙃🙃
    Most posters understand political satire; a few, however, can't tell the difference between satire and a Mr Pillow infomercial 😜
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion