tuscl

marraige

i went to the grand had sum marraige problems busy with settlement stayed in one house, went tho the grand lied to my wife she founded out the girl at the back wrote wow the best ive had, so i've got problemswh

10 comments

• Clubber
    17 years ago
    What an educational system we have!
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hello clubber,

To be fair do you even know if he was educated in this country? I do agree with you about the educational system, however.

• David9999
    17 years ago
    Didn't they used to put periods between sentences so we would know when one sentence ended and another began?

• David9999
    17 years ago
    "so i've got problems"

No doubt
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I'll bet that he doesn't even remember posting on here.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Not "problems", problemswh. Get it right! Obviously, there's a higher intelligence on display than any of us could hope to appreciate.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Duh. Um uh, rait am sexunds! Ben wit chikx al mi live loonge and nefer have prooblim yat!
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    I believe "problemswh" means "problems with her", however this is a guess as I never seen it written that way before
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I think I'm psychic. Accepting donations now for translation. I'll give you guys a freebie. The original poster said he was having trouble with his wife after taking his wife to the club and his wife read an autographed pic of him and a slutty stripper that read "Wow, best time I ever had! Cum again anytime." It didn't help when their waitress asked "you're usual drink?" or when the taxi cab driver said "Wow, you picked up a real slutty one this time John!"
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    CasualGuy: Wow, good job translating. You version made much more sense. So, how long have you been able to speak gibberish, or whatever language the original poster was using?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion