tuscl

Is it possible to get extras at a Deja Vu

Im confused because everyone seems to say no but I swear i've seen a review that said they got extras at Deja Vu. Im in the metro Detroit area if that matters. I've never been to a Deja Vu but im really curious about bed dances and I don't drink so no alcohol isn't an issue for me.

16 comments

• drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I think it happens from time to time in seattle, but generally no.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Think about it like this:
    https://youtu.be/77rJ8VLj2-c
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @rob_bob

To answer your question:

Q: Is it possible to get extras at a Deja Vu?

A: I n this life anything is possible… but remember “Everything on this site should be considered a work of fiction.”

:D
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

And cj fuckhead is the king of fiction, and king of dick pic collecting too!
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    Based on the VIP booth splooge stains I made on the carpet in 2007 at my local Deja Vu (which are sadly/happily still there today), I'd say yes it's possible.

But there are many, many, many variables that need to align for it to happen. Local rules vary by city, along with local management team's willingness to allow extras. Of course each dancer has her own levels of what she will and wont do. This is true for every club, of course. Add to that the shift (day=more likely, night=less likely), the crowd size, the time of month/year (is rent due, does she need $$ for xmas) and your level of game, and anything CAN happen. I have been to Deja Vu's all across the US and my "conversion rate" has run from 0% to 65%. But in my local club, I've been able to get at least OTP HJ/LDK almost 80% of the times I want it. And I've had VIP's where the dancer just unzipped my pants and started riding me without even discussing it. I like those!

So yes, it's possible - for me.

The real question you need to ask is: "Is it possible FOR YOU?"
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    ^This. I've had extras in the most non extras of clubs. Planets have to align so anything is possible.
  • BubbleYum
    3 years ago
    I'm a deja vu dancer. I can answer from experience. In short, yes. But you have to find the right girl who can and knows how to easily hide it.
  • Michigan
    3 years ago
    Yes, FIV and HJ at the DejaVu in Saginaw Michigan
  • cakecoma
    3 years ago
    I’ve done my part to add a few crusty stains to those seats and floors many times. Gotta find the right girl though in my experience.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    ^lol some of you guys are so uncouth.

Anyway, from what I've heard, sex has happened at both Ypsi and Saginaw Vus if I remember what I heard correctly. I have heard this from two people, each about one of those clubs. It's rare though. You're better off doing to BTs in Dearborn or Flight Club in Inkster. There, extras are easy to get. They'll be offered to you.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Quck answer is Yes. I've had it happen twice at the same Deja Vu. I'm not saying which one but from my Review history, you can probably figure it out. Problem is that club rarely has any women I would be interested in. So I do not go. Both of my instances were over 4 years ago.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    If you live near Detroit, why would you want to go to Deja Vu? There are so many clubs that are much better.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @rob_bob

Stand-up Comedian Chris Rock Said “There's No Sex in the Champagne Room” to cover his own infidelities, but we all know the opposite is true, with the right girls and the right amount of cash.

What has worked for me, for good OTC, is to build a trusting relationship with a girl, make sure she knows I am a respectful reliable gentleman, safe, clean, discreet, and fun, funny.

My All Time Favorite Stripper, Ally, started dancing when I was going to see a Current Favorite Ariel.

Ally was just over 20 years, sweet, beautiful and shy. She became friendly and would seat with me while I was waiting for Ariel, would let me know if Ariel was not there, would tell the waitresses to let Ariel know I have arrived.

Once Ally was tired and fell asleep on my shoulder and thanked me for letting her sleep and rest.

One time when Ariel didn’t show up I asked Ally to go to the 15 minute VIP, she was so sweet and excited.

We had to wait for a “room” and she sat in my lap and we made out like teenagers. Once in the VIP we went as close as humanly possible to Full Service but didn’t do FS.

After the VIP I asked Ally if she would be interested in OTC (would you be interested in meeting outside the club, we can have a better, more comfortable experience, and you don’t have to share money with the club?) and gave her my number, but she say she didn’t do that.

I keep going to visit Ariel and she didn’t show up another time and I took Ally to the VIP again, and again we were so close to FS, but we didn’t have FS, however she was so nice, excited, shy and cute.

I was still visiting Ariel, on the weekends, when Ally texted me on the middle of the week to ask me if I was still interested on OTC with her, I answer of course I am.

We made an appointment, I went to pick her up near her place and we went to a small hotel and had a very nice GFE type of experience. Ally was a sweet and nice Baby Stripper.

Ally and I developed a Sugar Baby type of relationship we had OTC almost every week for more than two years.

I would pick her up on Sunday afternoon, get a nice hotel room and make love, massage each other, have room service, sometimes we would go to dinner to a nice fancy place. She would refer to me as her fiancé to other people, her sister told me.

I have thousands of pictures of her modeling cute sexy outfits I got for her. Around Halloween she was slave princesses Leia from Star Wars, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, Playboy Bunny. Around Christmas a sexy miss Santa, naughty school girl.

Like I said Ally was a baby stripper when we meet, very sweet and nice, the sex got better and better because she was more comfortable and felt safe relaxed and was able to let herself go and enjoy it, I enjoyed it too, she would experience multiple orgasms and was very shy and sweet about it.

Sometimes she would spend the night and would fall a sleep with her head on my chest like the little angel she was.

She texted me one last time letting me know she was moving on and thanking me for the relationship...

She was worth every penny and every second I spent on her.

Thank you for making me remember that OTC relationship.

I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in.

Like they said:
    “Nothing ventured, nothing gained”

A sexual/romantic/business pursuit often require to “risk” one of two situations:

1. Pursuing when interest is not reciprocated (resulting in rejection)
    2. Failing to pursue when interest is-may be reciprocated (resulting in a missed opportunity).
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    See Jack’s answer above
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    I've never herd of extras at the Vu. But it doesn't hurt to ask.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    At a couple of the "dream girls" clubs just outside Seattle (Tacoma) I've had FIV and the little guy pulled out for direct contact grinding on rare occasions.

But overall, far less "mileage" than the independent clubs in Seattle.

Playing the averages, Deja Vu is just not where to go if that's what you want. If you have some other reason for going there finding extras is always possible if you're willing to invest enough.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion