tuscl

Dancera trying to talk like Cardi B

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Friday, August 27, 2021 3:00 AM
Don't know if I nationwide but I'm noticing this . Especially among young stripper hoes.

32 comments

• motorhead
    3 years ago
    I had to watch a YouTube video to hear her talk. Christ, I would rather be ass raped than hear a dancer talk like that.
  • axe77
    3 years ago
    Guessing you inspire that type of talk from the stripper hoes you associate with Wondering why you refer to them as stripper hoes when to you they're all just hoes?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Anyone ever notice icee talks like cardi b, just less masculine?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They try to get their voices to sound like hers. Its the most annoying thing ever. It's something I started noticing.
  • nickifree
    3 years ago
    Pretty much 90% of stripper now are ghetto hoe's. So it's not surprising.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Of the million people Howard Stern has interviewed, she was in the top 3 of most annoying ever. You can hear him get frustrated as he was asking her questions and she was too stupid to even answer.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Not ghetto. Just hood rats. And the ones from the south are the worst.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    [view link] The only way I can listen to her talk
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The only song of hers I like [view link]
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    I was in my old club’s locker room and watched in disdain as this younger dancer talked liked this influencer names B. Simone ……. “Cause, baby boi”, (in a high pitched squeaking voice) 🙄
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The most annoying girl acting like her isn't a dancer but a wannabe actress. Her whole persona is basically cardi b. Her voice laugh mannerisms reactions to things. But she actually gets acting jobs lol
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Noticed same. Really annoying. But they’re generally not in that job because they’re original thinkers with a great sense of self.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Even more annoying when it’s a white girl - which I experienced. Couldn’t have been more turned off by it
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The sad thing is girls actually think it sounds classy coz cardi b is rich. They think it's sexy and that that's how a "boss bitch" talks. To me it's unattractive no matter the race. But its really awkward when Latinas do it and plain trashy when white or middle eastern girls get into it. And it gets worse when they act like her or try to twerk in random places. I like hood but southern California hood. East coast and Southern hood is too much
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Talking like Cardi B would be a huge upgrade for a lot of these southern strippers. I'd rather listen to that than all these american white girls trying to be black or something?? Lmao
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Southern ghetto people are the worst I've ever seen. The girls act retarded and the guys like animals. I know a white girl from Texas who claims to be mixed. But shes not. She wears braids is loud obnoxious has a bad bbl and boob job. Always talks about being classy and how no one can afford her. But she's 24 fucking guys as young as 17 as long as they're black and sell drugs and thinks she's upper class coz she hoes herself to scammers.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I met wannabe rappers from Houston. They sag skinny jeans as low as they can 😭 roam in packs. Look like lil crackhead s or concentration camp victims. Can't under shit they say. They carry backpacks full of weed and randomly pull the weed out and take videos of them dancing with it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    On the flip side I hate the preppy look too. Looking like Mormon missionaries. Although I've seen sexy church girls
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Hahahaha omg these descriptions. I agree that southern ghetto is a whole other beast. I don't care for ghetto people anywhere, but it does seem like in the south they take it to the next level. But I've mainly seen a lot of these southern white people act ghettoer and crazier than the blacks/Hispanics. Idk to me as a northerner this shit was culture shock. Also all these southern retards wanna do is fight everyone all the time and over nothing really. Just something else.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Oh I dont mind the preppy look anymore. I still do mind how a lot of them talk though. Like good god these people are really in a whole different reality than the rest of us 🤯 Lol!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Being around them is a culture shock. Like one white guy from south Carolina is so proud that he has he black brothers and sisters and he acts like a walking stereotype of ghetto. Another guy from Alabama thought he was the whit coz his fat white ghetto girlfriend had a black kid. He bragged about how he took her from a black man. And they do try to fight all the time. They have no shame. They exaggerate and act out to the point that they're like caricatures
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I just think preppies are too sheltered from reality
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Yeah everyone I talk to who is also from the west coast or the north seems to think these southern ghetto whites are something else entirely. It does seem like they have a weird fetish for blacks and some weird sort of love/hate for blacks going on. And then some of these mixed people down here are weird to me. For example there is one half white/half black girl out here that idk sounds like a white girl trying to talk black and she will be quick to call a dark skinned black person a n****r over nothing. Just bizarro world 😵🤯
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's like a cross between a lack of identity and a fetish. They choose the worst stereotypes of black people and put them on steroids. It's almost like they're mocking them but they're serious. I've noticed mixed people going in 2 extremes. Either they resent their blackness or they feel guilty about not being black enough.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I mean really it's a weird melting pot so lack of identity or whatever doesn't matter. I think this retardation of american whites is also compounded by lack of access of having to pay more for birth control/abortions vs west coast where all this is easy. Also all the dumbest people are popping out babies JFC. Almost all the smart people I know don't even bother having children anymore. I feel like this low IQ dumbassery is genetic I'm sorry. I wish we could sterilize all the morons, but the politicians would hate to see their voters unable to pop out more retardedass children.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I never thought about that. Ibakways thought birth control was just a given. But stupid people of all races breed more than they should. And their kids are usually dumber than them coz they have no idea how to raise kids.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I only recently realized that birth control/abortions are not necessarily accessible everywhere. For one I think a lot of states recently put in more restrictions on even getting an abortion. Two, just from talking to some girls in TX/OK it sounds like they cant just go to Planned Parenthood and claim they either dont have a job or are low income to get free birth control/abortions? I talked to some girl here who claimed it is $600 here for an abortion and she got a regular in love customer to pay for it. I know if she were back in WA/CA I'm guessing OR too she could just pull the I'm out of work and got no money card to get it done for free. Plus I think TX just added some new abortion ban at 6 weeks so the problem of retards breeding is going to get a lot worse. It's also a lot of other states that added similar bans. I think in Oklahoma you can't even get a legal abortion even if you were raped. Just some dumbass shit. I miss the west coast where women aren't this far beneath men. I think this culture is also why texas strip clubs and their customers and dancers are just so fucking rotten as well.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I know in Vegas the most an abortion goes for is about $400 but they won't deny help to anyone. In Los Angeles they'll ask girls what they can afford to pay. I always assumed it was like that everywhere and access to birth control and plan b are easy. But yeah. Bringing kids into the world when someone can't take care of them or doesn't want them is a recipe for disaster. That lack of rights for women has to affect the way women are treated overall.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Lol whoever is downvoting me is a jackass. For the record I've never been pregnant in my life therefore never had an abortion. No kids. I was just astounded though that girls out here apparently have to pay all their birth control/abortions and that there is no relief for the low income/jobless etc. I am all for abortions and personally I'd rather see girls game the system for free birth control/abortions than live on section 8 forever and pop out like 3 kids by 2 daddies to game the system.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Also whoever is downvoting me there can get shot. You dumbass motherfuckers really shouldn't be putting the whole burden on women with this shit. Maybe quit getting bitches pregnant and bailing and there would be zero need for abortions???? Lol Again not my problem never been, but I'm friends with some of these ladies and feel for them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's ironic that men who cheat on wives to fuck hookers have a problem with women getting access to birth control and abortions. And a lot of men do get girls pregnant to trap them or coerce them into not using birth control. It's wrong.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    2 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion