tuscl

Refining ‘strip club dancers’ section

Sunday, August 22, 2021 2:16 AM
First let me preface this comment by stating I’m newbie to this site. I may be missing an angle or forum providing answers to my questions here, but the strip club dancers forum is weak imo. For example, i am coming to NY to take in the us open first week of September. Absolutely looking to sneak away to a club or two during this time. The SC reviews are nice, but why aren’t more dancers advertising themselves in the dancers section? 90% of the posts there don’t even inform us what city they’re in. Just a bunch of handles. Cutting to the chase, if I plan on going to a club or two with the intention of doing an expensive VIP room i would actually feel better making a connection to a dancer before i arrive. It would be cool to check out some photos of dancers working at various clubs. Assure they are they type of girls i want to commit to. Find out if they will be working the night I want to go out. Get their name so when i show up i can connect with them, etc. would be nice angle other than just rolling the dice and seeing what two or three gals happen to roll over to my table and selecting one because in am short on time, etc.

3 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    Welcome to TUSCL. Check your PMs.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I think the whole dancer directory thing only came out three years ago. And then the updated thing with listing the club I think like a couple years ago? I don’t speak for all dancers, just myself here. But I don’t list myself because: 1. In the past I’ve tried posting a schedule for myself but constantly making a liar of myself because I just don’t follow it lol. Also, I don’t like just having my dancer name and whereabouts *too* predictable anyways. 2. I don’t know how useful it would be for me personally. I feel like people who want to see me, will message me, and do so, and those who don’t just simply don’t. Heck some individuals in the past have asked nicely and yeah why not I’ll give your area a shot and see if I like it. 3. I believe Bharlem is in that area. Feel free to peek through her comment history and send out a message if you guys think you would vibe well. :)
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I only read 1/4 of your post and here's my response: GO FUCK YOURSELF
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion