tuscl

Whatever happened to… (old clubs)

Saturday, August 21, 2021 1:55 PM
Back in the day (I was there in the last 80s and 90s) Michigan had a pretty infamous club called Leggs. It had an equally infamous vip area and an even more infamous secret vip area (that was not so secret). And legend has it a guy crooked in while having a very good time… I went there enough to get the lay of the land but not enough to get an all access pass and moved on to i other clubs I had better luck at. I noticed while in the area a while back that the building looks abandoned (I know it changed names and cleaned up its act). But I was just wondering if anyone knew what happened.. You could have a very long thread just covering stories of that place…. It used to be a mad house

8 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    So do you want stories about Leggs or random stories about a bunch of clubs?
  • MeNotYou2
    3 years ago
    Well I was wonder what happened to Leggs, but if folks want to use this to discuss the long gone clubs from back in the day that could be fun..
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Atlanta had the Gold Club in the 80's and 90's. It was like a Studio 54 of a strip club. A List rock stars, actors athletes and other celebrities were a common sight there, although they tended to be in the VIP upper level. Once had a girl excuse herself to go to the rest room. She finally came back after almost an hour. I gave her a WTF shrug and her excuse was that Mick Jagger wanted a $500 blowjob. The mob ran the place and they got on the FBI radar for credit card ripoffs of regular Joe's. The FBI shut them down for the usual mob crimes. It is now a party venue. It sits on a prime chunk of real estate. maybe 3-4 acres because of a huge parking lot. Surprised it has not been developed.
  • BubbleYum
    3 years ago
    Leggs was another Hamilton club. Shut down by the county due to the extra curricular activities in the club. Source: former Leggs employee currently bouncing at my club and we were actually just chatting about gross Hamilton clubs recently. He mentioned Leggs.
  • MeNotYou2
    3 years ago
    It changed names for a while and it operated under some restrictions but I lost track of it after that
  • bobsuncle
    3 years ago
    I always wondered what happened there. I had a friend who dances there in the 90's and complained about it until she quit to be an early cam girl.
    3 years ago
    Anyone remember Harmony club on Church St in New York? Absolutely wild, wifey and I were only there once but it was before Juliany and downstairs was wall to wall debachury.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion