tuscl

Academy awards nominations for the best lines by a stripper and the winner IS?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:56 PM
1) You have the chest of an 18 year old. 2)You have a big dick. 3)Such stamina. If I was on a coke high I would fuck you all night. 4)If I wasn't married. I would spend the night with you. 5) To another dancer. Leave him alone. He is going to be my next husband. Keep it real...

16 comments

• Professor906090
    17 years ago
    1) I like your perfumre, it smells nice, what is it? 2) I like your black undershirt, it is sexy. 3) You are very tan, do you tan naked? All of it was real, true, thus worked for me. Lies, as sweet as they may be, are not something "I can take with me". I always ask my AFT to never lie to me no matter what, or she will risk loosing my interest in her.
  • stoliOand7
    17 years ago
    1) Wow, you must work out (yeah right, honey!) 2) Hot 19 yr old says to the 40 yr old: "you're the kind of man I want to be with" (yeah right, honey!) 3) You're hot, you must be married (yeah right, honey!) 4) Buy some more dances and I'll give you my number (yeah right, honey!) 5) Can you prepay for the dances (yeah right, honey!) ...
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    I don't understand. Every utterance a stripper has ever made to me has been a genuine and deeply felt expression of her true feelings. What are you guys talking about?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    1) I gotta' get more of you! Wanna' meet OTC? 2) I wish my Dad were as hip as you! 3) Your wives were really lucky! 4) You've got me all wet! 5) You don't look or act 61! I could keep going, but want to add threads to the other topics. And the list goes on and on and on..................
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I'm a regular and tell an ATF I'm moving and just said goodbye. She looks sad and says 1. I'm in love with you. or another dancer 2. I really like you better than all the guys I know and that's really saying something because I've been with a lot of guys. (Actually she said something a bit more stronger but I toned it down.) or a dancer who's in my car and thinks of this line to try to scam me 3. There's another dancer at the club who you know, she's one of my friends, she doesn't have the 100 bucks to pay off her dealer and he's really going to mess her up tonight if she doesn't pay. You can give me the money or not, up to you. (I didn't give her any money, trying to scam me she was, got rid of her)
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Oh, one more from a drama queen I had slept with the drama queen the previous weekend and just spent 30 to 60 minutes talking to a pretty blonde dancer and got a few lap dances. As soon as I left the dance room, the drama queen runs up to me and angrily shouts: 4. SO ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH HER TOO? I can just be thankful the music was loud.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    or maybe 5. I don't understand how you could not be married.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Oh, just thought of another. A dancer I never met before comes up to me and instead of saying wanna dance asks me: 6. Do you wanna blowjob or have sex? Obviously I was a bit surprised by that line and asked her where she would do that, she says, "oh we can do it right here if you want" (yeah right, right in the open in front of the bouncers and a big crowd) Then she goes on and says, or you can settle for just some plain old lap dances if you want to go back to the lap dance room. Only one time in my life have I had a dancer use line #6 instead of "wanna dance?"
  • Crosscut
    17 years ago
    It's the "sweet" ones that'll kill you. Four of these five from the same girl at PP, Columbia. 1. You know you're going to have me, don't you? 2. I've been doing this a long time, and I never feel a connection like this. 3. I enjoy talking to you so much, I don't care if I just sit with you and don't make no money. 4. I think I'm a little bit jealous. 5. I'm afraid I'm falling for you a little bit.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I take it the Oscar is for the acting required to deliver such corny lines, not the writing, right?
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    My last fave actually said this to me: "You're my favorite customer." Yeah right. "I'm not just blowing smoke out of my ass." Actually she was, but who cared, she was gorgeous.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    (about 8 minutes after first meeting her, and about 5 minutes into our first dance, with an eventual ATF type) DANCER: "I am getting a sense our bodies are intertwined, its as if we are on the same wavelength" ME: Lets see, you've told me you've been dancing for about 7 years, and lets figure that's about 2000 different men a year or 14,000 since you've started (she then nods agreeing that's not a bad estimate) ME "are you saying this is different?" DANCER: "yes, completely unlike the other 14,000, we are sharing something special" ME: "well then, you can call me FOURTEEN THOUSAND AND ONE"
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    chandler: Right!!!
  • danapdg69
    17 years ago
    You're not a cop are you?
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    "You can [view link] ME" This quote from a dancer just several days ago. Had met this 22 y/o dancer ONCE 3 weeks earlier in small but nice club where things have been very slow in recent months, 9 level, english speaking (of latin origin) long legged beauty, brains so-so, she says this 3 or 4 minutes into our discussion with her pausing from her stage show (I'm the only patron in the club), after asking where I've been, and after I informed her what I've been doing with several other (non-dancing) girls in town
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Dancer Quote: You've been blessed, as I find you well endowed! My Response: You've just got tiny hands dear.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion