tuscl

Future Got Two Strippers Pregnant During Threesome

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"MTO alleges that two of the women are dancers in Los Angeles, and the other is a real estate agent in Atlanta. Two of the women supposedly got pregnant by Future, after having a threesome with him."

https://blacksportsonline.com/2021/08/fu…

18 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    The boy needs to have his tubes tied.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I believe the term tubes tied is a reference to tubal ligation that’s a birth control procedure performed on women
    I think you meant snipped a reference to a vasectomy that is a different procedure and is performed on men.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He has like 10 kids
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Snipped , tied, taken out. Whatever. Either use condoms or have a procedure. He's got his one baseball team.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    When women fuck rappers together, their ovulation cycles synchronize, so of course.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The OP mentions 3 women so I assume it was a foursome
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    The drama that comes with that many baby mamas must be immeasurable.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    At least Future Jr has a real dad in his life thanks to Russell Wilson so he will grow up to be nothing like Future.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I’m thinking Maurice Povitch show paternity test reveal !

Seriously though, this is the retarded trash that inspired the movie Idiocracy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Maybe in a way it's smart, if your goal is reliable money to raise your kid, to get preggers from hooking up with a major musician or actor. The residuals will keep coming in, even if he's dead. I wonder if a custodial parent can buy life insurance on a non-custodial parent who's paying support.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Who is this Mister Future we speak of?

What brand of bass does he play? A Rickenbacker?
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    I'm not a fan of discussing who, how, or what another man ejaculates into...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    None of those k>ds will grow up with a dad. Uts like future gets off on this. Fuck him
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Listen up, we're talking about bukkake chicks now, goodyman said.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This dude is dealing with a very potent weapon.

If he jerked off on a toilet seat - ladies using it after him would likely have gotten knocked up that day!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    You just gotta laugh, here’s a dude currently making millions of dollars, who never thinks he’s going to turn into Slick Rick or Nelly one day in regards to popularity. He could ride off into the sunset and live a nice idea with the money he’s made. Instead he’ll have 8 or so baby mama to pay child support to and will wind up broke.

It’s the equivalent of one of us cashing our paycheck every time and taking 3/4 the cash and setting it on fire, then trying to live on the rest.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Or as Kanye put it more succinctly, win the Superbowl drive off in a Hyundai.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    It's actually a recent idea that a wealthy man should not have a big herd of kids. Or that a man who was a good breadwinner for his kids should ever be called a bad dad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion