tuscl

There's no two ways about it, there's poop on these stripper finger nails

Look I feel like I have good hand eye coordination. Grew up playing sports, all that shit. I am also not burdened by 11 inch Cardi B style Velociraptor claw fake nails that you see in these strip clubs now a days. Ok but when I wipe my ass, from time to time even I make a mistake and I'll think to my self "hold on, did I make contact?" I'll lift my finger up to my nose and give a sniff. Yes I did, yes I did. So don't tell me these girls can somehow magically wipe there ass in a sanitary way it's just not even humanly possible. I don't want to even hear it. I just wanted to put that out there as a warning to all PL's.

15 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Ok if you told me it was some supernatural phenomenon maybe I could buy it. The fact that you have 6 girls going to the bathroom at one time. Perhaps it's not to just chit chat. Maybe it's merely witness the 8th wonder of the world about how this girl, looking like fucking Dolly Parton is able to wipe her own ass after some Golden Corral diarrhea event. If she could do that. I would watch that. That could win America's Got Talent right there. But it would have to be something not of this world for me to buy that's it's even achievable.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Ok in general long acrylics are not hygienic I'm sorry. Not trying to be mean but it is what it is. It's not necessarily that they have poop on their fingernails, but it is just hard to keep stupidly long maybe overly thick nails clean at all times. I also find that those type of nails get in the way way too much, and it is just way easier to do literally every fucking thing with short to medium nails.

You know you got a god damn problem when you need to use a pen to open a can of diet soda because you will break your nails trying to do it the normal way.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    It's gotten so bad I'm thinking about buying and wearing a catchers cup.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Maybe they wash their hands after they take a shit and wipe?
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I keep my nails at a medium length and can't imagine doing simple tasks with long ones. I would assume they are just extra careful and have found a way to make it work. 🤷‍♀️
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Muddy you’re an original thinker, nuts but original, who else would come up with this stuff LOL
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Maybe this is finally Muddy confessing his old troll account was forgot2wipe?
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    Me thinks Muddy has been watching too many scat videos../ C-man might have something there.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I didn’t want to start a new thread. But this chick Sawaeetie at the Dodger game. This is what we deal with at the clubs. We allow this to get near package. https://static.hiphopdx.com/2022/07/Scre…

The risks we take in this hobby are real.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I prefer medium nails on girls but I admire how well girls can do things with long ones. Especially with stuff glued on them
  • TheElmerFudd
    2 years ago
    muddy, the kind of shit you talk about, you are like the jerry seinfeld of tuscl
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Opening soda cans and paying for parking or gas is hard coz they can't get the card out with their nails lulz
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Do they have bidets in dancer restrooms?

If not, those nails need a good scrubbing.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Hahahaha
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Just stick da fingernail in da ice manes mouth to clean it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion