tuscl

East St.Louis, I'm Cumming for you!

Hello all, first time poster here. I've been saving up some cash for the last month because I wanted to save up for Atlantis Chicago. I decided to do some research and ended up on this site. While Atlantis is very highly rated, I also read that it's expensive. So I continue to do research of the best mileage clubs in Illinois and it led me to East St. Louis. I've read that the town has very affordable dances and good times and that's what I'm after. Next weekend I embark on my incredible Strip Trip. I'm very excited to see what will unfold on this once in a lifetime experience. I will be sure to leave reviews after my visits.

6 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    So this guy has three posts. One of them claims to have been in a club long enough to get scammed, so all my jokes about traveling to the US just to get robbed the first time in a club are ruined.

Have fun, but maybe don't post all your plans about showing up in a club with a bunch of cash on the Internet.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @Maximemnonimus
    How about GO FUCK YOURSELF then come back and write a review about it.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    My recommendation is to not stay in East St. Louis. There are a couple of hotels (Weston and Loews) behind Busch Stadium that are reasonably nice. They are also close by to one of my favorite St. Louis restaurants Broadway Oyster Bar. Both are a quick interstate drives across the river to the villages that contain the strip clubs. (Sauget, Washington Park, Brooklyn, & Centreville)
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Scrub, I have to commend you. Since taking the job with that Indian term paper writing company that used to spam the site, you have gotten really good at spotting typos.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    um, yay, have fun, let us know all about it?

High mileage can easily mean two different things. You'll find both are true in East St. Louis.

Because you're still in Illinois, don't expect some magically different exchange rate to make whatever you're looking for that much less expensive.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Did the OP just change his username?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion