tuscl

Lead Pilot, Co-Pilot, or the Wingman?

When clubbing with others at the SC would you rather be a Lead Pilot, Co-Pilot, or a Wingman?

Lead pilot gets first dibs and fed hotties, co-pilots hunt for their own food and may end up targeting the same dancer, and the wingmen defer and find ways to amuse themselves if they pass on a dancer so the others can play. What say you, TUSCL?

7 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Probably not applicable to me, but I feel like I’d be the idiot getting thrown out of the club and causing problems for everybody involved 😶
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    I generally prefer soloing, unless it's for a TUSCL meet-up.
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    I'm comfortable in each of those roles. Context may dictate which I take for any given visit to a club.

And I'll add on more...

Chief Pilot: Trains the new pilots and copilots how to fly without a crash & burn. And ALWAYS takes out the new models for a check ride before they are certified to join the fleet. Comes with a spiffy pair of PL pants (Black, thin moisture-wicking fabric best worn commando).
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I have to admit that I act totally different if I'm clubbing with someone else or if I'm on my own. If I'm there with a group, then I am very subdued. I guess I'm the wingman. I don't really initiate anything. I'm probably just watching others. When I"m in a club by myself, then I'm on a mission. I'm the aggressor and I am seeking out my target. I don't want my friends to know the real "strip club me" .
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    we take turns. or split.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    herbcat with the right answer: if you're SCing with your buddies, then being a good buddy means at any time you might be lead pilot or wingman. I only disagree that it's a role you take on for a given visit -- it changes within visit. First guy to find a girl he likes and get her to the table, everyone else makes her feel welcome. Then that stripper might be called upon to get girls for the others ... or maybe not, since sometimes it's preferable to get your own girl yourself. No one in my group of SC friends is generally content with anything other than eventually ending up with their own top choice of girl.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    There's something a guy said on a different thread about clubbing with strippers that reminded me of something. Last year I did that a lot with different strippers, but didn't think about how that fit to into my question until now.

I'll start with one who I'd considered dating but was way too crazy for that. Even I have my limits, and it's somewhere around having to fight with dudes half my age because they're mad the chick I'm with (who's drunk and falling out of her clothes with no panties) won't leave with them. I was definitely pulling wingman and chaperone duty on those club visits, and they were fun but I'm pretty much done with that.

Great photos and videos for the memories, but no mas. Also got great lap dances from her and her friends just for being there. Sometimes more. But oh the drama. She wrote me the other day and I could tell she wanted to hang out, but I was "too busy" lol.

Did I learn a lesson? I dunno. A dancer yesterday gave me her number and said she had single friends who just need dick every once in a while. No strings. I've seen her friends on IG and told her I might be able to help with that...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion