tuscl

Covid tests

Sunday, August 8, 2021 4:56 AM
Hey gentleman for those returning back to America from TJ, do you need to take a covid test before returning? And if so how soon do you need to take it? Do they make you take it at the border?

9 comments

• OrangeClown
    3 years ago
    No Covid test when returning to the US. But starting Monday they are implementing a sexual preference test whereby a 300 pound Mexican guy fucks you in the ass and if you cum within 5 minutes you’re deemed gay and will need to quarantine in Mexico for 14 days until you start liking girls again. So in your case, prepare for an extended stay.
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    Troll. He already asked this question.
  • OrangeClown
    3 years ago
    ^^The OP is a total troll. Same jag-off who claimed Covid was a “scamdemic” in another post and is asking all these idiotic questions that are easily answered through a simple search. One of two possibilities: 1. It’s a 14-year old kid tired of sniffing his sister”s soiled panties and looking for a new diversion, so he comes on here looking for attention. 2. It’s @Desesrtscrub under a different handle. Maybe both.
  • Joose1803
    3 years ago
    I'm being serious
  • devl_dawgg
    3 years ago
    I have not seen, read or heard of a COVID test being required. I think you're ok
  • giveitayank
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the info regarding covid testing. I'll be crossing into Tijuana at the end of August and, spending Three days there. Having proof that you're fully vaccinated should be enough.... Good news about the Canada border re-opening!
  • Joose1803
    3 years ago
    Thanks guys! Even the ones that think I'm a troll lol, but yes I'll be going there before rmonth! I'll leave a great review! I appreciate y'all help
  • devl_dawgg
    3 years ago
    When are you going? I'll be there Aug 22-25.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    AZ Turd Blossom might have something here. Instead of creating multiple threads about different aspects of TJ trip, OP should have just started ONE thread along these lines: "Looking for a travel consultant for proposed TJ trip. Willing to pay $5.99 per minute of your time for advice, here's my Pay Pal account info."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion