Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

From airport to TJ

Joose1803

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey gentlemen, maybe this has been answered before, but what is the best way to get from San Diego airport into TJ? Has anyone done this and found a simple method? Like a shuttle or Uber?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for PutaTester
PutaTester
•

Uber works. Or the 992 to the trolley, south to the border. Sometimes the trolley is faster, because it is not impeded by traffic.

Profile picture for Joose1803
Joose1803
•

Thank you so much @tahoecruz! I appreciate the quick response.

Profile picture for shinesunny
shinesunny
•

When are u thinking about going? May carpool

Profile picture for Joose1803
Joose1803
•

@shinesunny, going on the second week of September brother! You want to go? Got a few of us heading there.

Profile picture for 623
623
•

Desert - have you ever set foot in TJ or the zona Norte? I think not.

But keep your rhetoric coming, it is everyone’s right to show their butt just as much as they want to.

Profile picture for Og12345
Og12345
•

Desert goes to TJ just to ride the taxi

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

With the prices of Uber these days I wouldn't recommend that shit to anyone.

Like Tahoe said, 992 bus to America Plaza stop about 5 minutes away from airport. Get on the San Ysidro bound trolley for a 45 minute ride (be sure to buy a ticket before you get on the trolley). Not sure of the prices now but last I remember it was 2.50 for the bus and 2.50 for the trolley. WAY better than a $30 Uber ride.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’ve got to give props to desertscrub for his creative description of the taxi ride!

Regardless of whether this is a club ad or not - I think his description might get more guys to take a trip to TJ!

Profile picture for FredEttish
FredEttish
•

desertscrub goes to TJ and eats tacos with a fork

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement