tuscl

From airport to TJ

Hey gentlemen, maybe this has been answered before, but what is the best way to get from San Diego airport into TJ? Has anyone done this and found a simple method? Like a shuttle or Uber?

9 comments

• PutaTester
    3 years ago
    Uber works. Or the 992 to the trolley, south to the border. Sometimes the trolley is faster, because it is not impeded by traffic.
  • Joose1803
    3 years ago
    Thank you so much @tahoecruz! I appreciate the quick response.
  • shinesunny
    3 years ago
    When are u thinking about going? May carpool
  • Joose1803
    3 years ago
    @shinesunny, going on the second week of September brother! You want to go? Got a few of us heading there.
    3 years ago
    Desert - have you ever set foot in TJ or the zona Norte? I think not.

But keep your rhetoric coming, it is everyone’s right to show their butt just as much as they want to.
  • Og12345
    3 years ago
    Desert goes to TJ just to ride the taxi
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    With the prices of Uber these days I wouldn't recommend that shit to anyone.

Like Tahoe said, 992 bus to America Plaza stop about 5 minutes away from airport. Get on the San Ysidro bound trolley for a 45 minute ride (be sure to buy a ticket before you get on the trolley). Not sure of the prices now but last I remember it was 2.50 for the bus and 2.50 for the trolley. WAY better than a $30 Uber ride.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve got to give props to desertscrub for his creative description of the taxi ride!

Regardless of whether this is a club ad or not - I think his description might get more guys to take a trip to TJ!
  • FredEttish
    3 years ago
    desertscrub goes to TJ and eats tacos with a fork
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion