tuscl

Bogarts, Henry VIII in Detroit

Sunday, August 1, 2021 4:43 AM
Going to be in Detroit for the first time on business and wanted to check out Bogart's and Henry Viii North. 1) I remember reading awhile back that these Hamilton clubs had certain days where lap dances are half-priced. Do they still do this? (I think there are/were three Hamilton clubs but the third one escapes me at the moment). 2) Would you feel safe in the parking lot outside the Inkster clubs late at night or should I stick to day/early evening visits. Really just looking to have a drink or two and enjoy some high-mileage dances with some friendly girls. Not picky at all on what the girls look like. Thanks.

7 comments

• joeblow44
    3 years ago
    As far as half price days, H8N is on Mondays and Bogies on Tuesdays. I've been to both clubs many times over the years (day and night shift) and never had a problem. The 3rd Hamilton club is Henry 8 South and they are still closed. Don't know when (or if) they will reopen. They had a lot of problems getting decent girls to work at H8S before Covid hit. Had to take girls from H8N to work there. If you are not to picky, you can have a good time at a reasonable price. Might find that diamond in the rough!
  • sghost75
    3 years ago
    Henry’s half price on Mondays, Bogarts on Tuesdays iirc. Haven’t been since before Covid, but I saw the sign for the deal still up at bogarts while driving past on Michigan Ave recently. So I’d think it was still operative. The parking lots are fine for night visits.
  • clubdude
    3 years ago
    I'd pick Bogart's 2 for Tuesday over Henry's. Bogart booths are better than the Henry closets.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I would not worry about my car either day or night. The clubs are not in that bad an area. If you don't care about looks, Bogart's and Henry VIII are the clubs for you.
  • bman66
    3 years ago
    Check any expectations you have for talent level and these are the clubs for you.. this is the end of the road for some dancers. Also, both clubs will be pretty smokey so plan on a shower after leaving if that bothers you. I do hear you may find a diamond in the ruff sometime at both clubs...better chance of finding that at bogarts nightshift.
  • IronFox22
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the responses. Hoping to have a bit of fun in the booths at one of the two clubs for a reasonable price. Have no idea what kind of fun can be had inside the club be I'm ready to check it out.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "Have no idea what kind of fun can be had inside the club be I'm ready to check it out." Do you not have VIP access? Getting UHM in this place is like fishing with dynamite. But Detroit metro has so many options you might think about trying something a little nicer if your budget can make it work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion