tuscl

What is a bg?

What is a bar girl? Is that just a girl working in the club? Or is it regular girls going into the clubs looking to make money?

7 comments

• booji boy
    3 years ago
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I'm guessing you have never been to Tijuana. All of the strip clubs/brothels in TJ are in an area called Zona Norte. Prostitution is allowed in ZN. There are a lot of clubs in the Zona that have girls working in them. They are referred to as bar girls. Then there are girls that line the streets and alleys. Those are referred to as street girls. There are several hotels in the area that rent by the half hour. You can take certain girls to certain hotels. Hope that explains it.
  • Joose1803
    3 years ago
    @warrior15 thank you so much for the beautiful explanation!! And yes I have been to TJ before infact stayed there for well over a month and I loved going to zona norte. Adelitas is my favorite, more low key than HK..but I didn't know the term bar girl or spinner, don't know that either but I know what a bar girl is now.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The way people are using bg it seems to refer to the bar's official crew, like the dancers in a US club.

I guess in some places there could be others, like free lancers or street girls that have come in.

I think that in the most awesome set ups it is all seamless. I encountered something like this in San Francisco, but that is a place which no longer exists.

SJG
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    "Or is it regular girls going into the clubs looking to make money?"
    Civie girls aren't allowed in or compete.
  • davephx
    3 years ago
    If you have been to Thailand, Phillipines, etc. the BG can be confusing since typically you have to pay a barfine (to the bar) to take the gal out to a hotel etc on top of the girls fee when I was there and I assume is still the case. So different from TJ BG.
  • Joose1803
    3 years ago
    Thank you guys! I appreciate you all
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion