tuscl

Austin Recommendations?

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Someone else asked this question recently, but didn’t get a lot of responses. I’ve got a trip coming up soon, so thought I’d give it another try.

13 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Send a PM to nicespice. She used to live in San Antonio, right down the road. I've been to Austin numerous times, but have never been inside a club there. You would think with UT there, they would have plenty of talent.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Yes, I was hoping Nicespice would throw her two cents in. I’m pretty sure she said she worked in Austin, too.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I've been to most of the clubs in Austin. I gotta go with Yellow Rose but it can get really crowded at night. There and Palazio can get expensive. If you want something a little more laid back I would go Perfect 10 highland. I haven't been to the clubs near up near round rock, P10, Rick's, Foxy's but I've heard some good things. Getting to know you a little bit Doc I would say you'll probably just get some OTC out of Chicas Bonitas with some chick off the boat and you know what that's not a bad play man.
  • DenimChicken
    3 years ago
    Muddy covered a few good areas - but it really depends on what doc is after.

You want extras itc and dont care if the girl speaks english?

You just want to enjoy good lap dances in a certain setting?

You trying to shoot for otc?

There are different clubs that satisfy different things.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    What denim said.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Let me put it this way, I would consider Flight Club Detroit, as it was a couple of years ago, the ideal club. It's upscale with great eye candy, and most of the girls were open for extras at reasonable prices. I understand prices have gone up lately, but during my visits, the last of which was a couple of years ago, I don't think I paid over $250 for a full service VIP.

On the other had, I kind of like dive clubs too, as long as there are some good looking girls to be found, ideally also open to fun. Follies was basically a dive, and packed with girls on any given day. I had no interest in about 80% of the them, but the other 20% were easily as good as anything Flight Club offered.

I've also had fun in some largely Latina clubs in Miami and Dallas where I have had to use Google Translate to communicate, and I've got no issue with that.
  • DenimChicken
    3 years ago
    Austin is not an extras heavy city. This isn't to say they don't happen but generally speaking it would require spending more than $250 for a cabana of sorts that even then wont be truly private. And then the girl will likely charge more than you want to spend.

You may be best off shooting for XTC dayshift. All nude byob, mostly hispanic women. In the past there were girls who would basically tell managers to not come into the vip when they were doing things.

The Landing Strip has a bit of a reputation for extras I believe but in my experiences there it is a lower tier/quality club and girls.

Some girls will offer OTC at nicer clubs during night shifts as it gets too busy/crowded for things to happen at the club (of course there are exceptions).

Yellow Rose has these little booths that sell for reasonable rates during day shifts. If you shop around there you likely will find a few girls trying to offer things in those booths.

I don't chase extras or itc/otc but have been to the clubs here a lot over the years. Seen a lot, been offered/solicited a lot and get a lot of info when making friends with dancers.

The standard price of dances is $20 here. No matter where you go confirm the price and dance count along the way. At some clubs, people who not used to it can get taken advantage of. Some clubs allow girls to set their own prices but it is typically discouraged afaik.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    ^ Good info. Thx
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I haven’t danced in Austin at all since COVID, so I’d consider what I know out of date.

This may not be bad to reference:
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6838…

If you hit up the “nicer” clubs, I’d probably do dayshift. And then at night try the dicier clubs with $10 or even $5 dances with what will most likely be Cubans .
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Thx, Nicespice
  • mjx01
    3 years ago
    OT: @ DR E, IME most strippers don't want to be known as strippers in public. This is especially true for strippers who are actually in college. They want their stripping days to fade into the past when it is time for a real job / family / etc. More often than not, college strippers will drive at least an hour or more away from their school to minimize being recognized on campus.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “ If you want moloko plus velocet or synthemesc or drencrom: XTC, Landing Strip (Not personal experience)”

Sounds interesting, as long as there is no ultaviolence.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Ultraviolence, that is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion