tuscl

Olympics: Women’s Track

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Track and Field started tonight. The best part of the Olympics.

Serious fashion question. Why do the American women wear full coverage booty shorts but the Europeans wear bikini bottoms?

9 comments

• TFP
    3 years ago
    I'm not sure but that is why I always focus on the European women athletes instead. Will NEVER forget Alenka Bikar.https://youtu.be/I-DTgWM7Kw4

Women's indoor volleyball is also a favorite.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ Damn, she might as well just run nekkid.
  • joker44
    3 years ago

"At the 2021 European Gymnastics Championships in Basel, Switzerland, ..., three members of the German women’s team ... performed their routines not in leotards, but in stunning unitards. Like its legless cousin, a gymnastics unitard is a spandex get-up, bedazzled with a metric ton of Swarovski crystals—but, unlike the traditional leotard, a unitard extends to the athlete’s ankles. This, the Germans explained, was in direct rebuke to what they called Sexualisierung [sexualization] in the sport, and while the International Gymnastics Federation permits this style already (usually for religious reasons), on a marquee team in a high-profile competition, it was a revolutionary sight."

[...] an official tweet from the Deutscher Turner-Bund (the German Gymnastics Federation) that described the decision to wear bodysuits as gegen Sexualisierung im Turnen, or “against sexualization in gymnastics.”

Track and field, swimming, and even rhythmic gymnastics all now enjoy the widespread popularity of legs covered in high-tech fabric, thus allowing athletes to concentrate fully on their sport (and, in some cases, improving their outcomes). [BTW], depending on the event, male gymnasts have also been competing in stirrup pants or shorts over their singlets (that’s a male version of the leotard; ...for decades.

https://slate.com/culture/2021/04/gymnas…

Welcome to the 21st century, pervs 😊
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I love the European women track athletes - so fit and sexy.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Btw - one of great attractions for athletes to participate in the Olympics in the past was the incredible international sex that the athletes enjoyed in abundance. Looking at the European women, I can see why
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    It is feminism creeping into the Olympics. Look at the outfits the German women's gymnastic team wore. The Norwegian women's handball team wears full shorts instead of the mandated bikini bottoms. Many of the female soccer and basketball players are lesbians. It makes sense to wear less clothing: less restrictive movement on your muscles. Heck, the ancient Greeks did the Olympics in the nude.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Brandie Wilkerson on the Canadian beach volleyball team look really sexy. Great body
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thank you TFP! Alenka Bikar has a great ass - and she wears tiny bottoms to show it off!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Half of the women look like men anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion