tuscl

Firsts

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yes. This is a brag. Today I did my first lap dance ever with the house mom. It was her first day of being a house mom and it is supposed to be a part time gig. It was 30 minutes after opening. I was the only customer and no dancers had yet arrived. She was a very popular dancer at Follies. I would rate her an 8.5. Did 4 Follies quality dances with her.

26 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    That's allowed? My ATF DS is now a house mom. I have not seen her since then and just assumed her dancing days are over. It would be nice to have a last hurrah (or two) with her but not sure it's allowed out here in Portland.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Congrats
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Ha ha - was she in street clothes ?
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @shadowcat

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D

Good times, good times.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    to the ones who are still relatively new to this hobby learn from one of the senior masters. shadow shows how it's done. read the room (still slow after opening), recognize the options of available talent at that particular shift, and then take the initiative.

well done
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    She stripped naked right at the table. She was wearing a bra but no panties. I have Instagram and FB photos.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @shadowcat

I must insist links to the Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    How old was she to be a house mom?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    37 with a 19 yo daughter.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^5 Awesome; simply awesome.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    it always seems like 90% of the time if the mom holds up well from upper 30's to early 50's she's hotter than the daughter.

here's 3 questions i have to ask shadow:

1. is the daughter just as hot as the mom?

2. does the daughter dance at the same club?

3. if yes to 1 and 2 does shadow go for a follies type of dance with the daughter?

hell make it 4 questions. if yes to 3 does shadow get those dances in front of mom?
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    👍👍 Did this 37 years old hot mama make shadowcat purr ?
  • loper
    3 years ago
    I've occasionally been attracted to a house mom. Most completely ignore the PLs. I've only had a couple who were actually friendly to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I assume most clubs don't allow non-dancers to give dances since they don't pay house-fees/tip-outs to dance
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I have never met the daughter and as far as I know she is not a dancer anywhere. Recently got her own apartment.
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    I have never gotten a dance from a house mom.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Bartender and shot girl yes..... House Mom no...... Well Done.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    That's a rare one. Think the only house mom's I might've danced with were also managers (and one owner).
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    OMG, I've known this girl for a long time and it's hard to believe she's 37. shadowcat said she's an 8.5, but I would rate her even higher. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, I've gotten more dances from her than anyone else. Now she's a house mom? Got to be the sexiest house mom ever. I have two ATFs, both ex-Follies dancers, and she's one of them. She is gorgeous, and her dances are off-the-charts good. shadowcat, ya done good. Here's lookin' at you, kid.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Congratulations Shadowcat!

You have moved into elevated status as a PL. A dance from a house mom is very rare. A dance from a hot house mom - and she sounds incredibly hot - is rarer!

I would likely accept a dance from a house mom even if she resembled Mamisan - but I am not a monger of your level.

A hot 37 year old is like a fine aged wine -
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Ron Jeremy has got to be proud of you man.

Bacon!!
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Shadowcat was the right man, in the right place, at the right time to make that happen. The legend continues...
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    New monger level at the top of the skills tree: "shadowcat"
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    It's like a Boy Scout merit badge on the way to becoming Eagle Scout.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    I would class it as the last requirement before earning your Eagle!!😁
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Nice. :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion