tuscl

Cops spend taxpayer money on booze & lapdances but find no evidence of any crime

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Tampa police spent money on booze, lap dances during undercover probe:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tampa-police-…

9 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I've heard of cops investigating strip clubs getting FS, and then when asked to pay, they pull out their badge and threaten to arrest them, and get off free.

It's basically rape by deception.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I've been going to strip clubs for 12 years and have never seen anyone getting arrested. The strippers have told me there are undercover officers visiting and they have been fined for not wearing pasties over their nipples but I've never even seen that. If a girl and customer get in trouble for doing something they aren't supposed to, it's always a staff member I see telling them to stop.
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    I wasn't there but one of my favorite clubs got busted and put out of business by undercovers. A dancer said she saw once one of the cops doing lines in the bathroom. Several of the dancers, the manager/bartender, and owner were all arrested.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cops are usually fucking idiots. And in no way any kind of moral role models.

This is normal.... but the girls and people jn general getting caught in sting operations are even dumber. Coz the cops make it so obvious they're cops.

I remember a girl who was taken in coz a cop asked her "may I touch your naked breast in exchange for this $5" 😭😭😭
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ So I'm guessing that you've been arrested by cops that were smarter than average, cause you're a regular Einstein.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    The cops spent a total of $421? You can't get much fun for that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I had one altercation with the pigs at 18. Everything was dismissed. Witnesses changed their story. But had a girl a stripper hoe who got 1 year for threatening a person who said they were a witness but then admitted to lying. Thats love.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I support raids when they're aimed at the club for money laundering human trafficking etc. But when they come in undercover to bait girls not so much
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Lol - cops undercover at a strip club - reminds me of the “How do you do, fellow kids” Steve Buscemi meme
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion