Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I am in Seattle for the Summer

PinkSugarDoll

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Lake City Way on Weds Thurs day shift

Occasionally Kittens

Occasionally Fox’s

Come see me ❤️

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

I keep hoping you will come my way. Maybe one day 😜

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Good to see you back on TUSCL. You have been missed. But Seattle couldn't be much further from me. :-(

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

You know Pandora's is such a popular club on here. Over 1200 reviews. I'm sure your going to stumble into a few TUSCLers if you work there that's for sure. I was in Seattle a couple weeks I probably should've checked it out.

W
wallanon
•

Can't argue with that thinking. She's pretty hot.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

I lived in Seattle for a long time and definitely have a very good idea of which places I do and do not want to work in. 👍🏼

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

PSD, Do you feel safe in Seattle now ? I know that was the location for a lot of rioting during the BLM movement. And there was big time "defund the police" talk there. I'm wondering how that has impacted crime there.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

Yes. Every time there are riots on tv it’s in a small area and it is portrayed to be a much bigger deal than it is. I have never encountered anything like that here because I don’t go looking for it. I don’t believe there should be less police force and I also feel safe. Know where I would not feel safe? Pandora’s. Kitten’s is also a shit hole, those two places I don’t feel great about going to.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement