tuscl

Speaking of the Bronco...

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
After all the discussion in the other Bronco thread this cranks it up to 11 on a 10 scale.
Now this is how a real Bronco should be and look like.
Pricing starts at 80k with a 225k version on the way.

https://www.autoblog.com/2021/07/16/ford…

7 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Personal opinion ... if I'm going to spend that much money on a Ford Bronco, then I'd want to restore a late 1970s Ford Bronco. But I've always been a classic/vintage truck guy.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I'm sorry. But when I think of Ford Bronco, it's white and its going down an LA freeway with a helicopter above it.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Yeah I remember that, weren't they looking for the "real" killers?
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I’m not paying that but nice
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    From a value standpoint, it usually makes sense to buy an entry level trim rather than loading a vehicle with all sorts of doo-dads that will need fixing in a few years. A $35,000 Bronco is good value. An $80,000 Bronco, not so much.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I'll take a Bronco from Ford that starts at $30k and runs into the $50k range instead of paying for a Hennessey version with 400-750hp. To me the 300-330hp factory versions are more than enough for an suv like this.

You can do a lot of aftermarket mods for both off-road performance and looks for a lot less than the Hennessey version in the link from OP.
    3 years ago
    Extras packages like this are offered because the manufacturer knows there are at least a few retards that can’t wait to be separated from their wallets. If you are going to waste your lottery winnings can’t you at least pick something with at least a smidge of class?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion