tuscl

Maryland Clubs?

Monday, July 12, 2021 12:37 PM
Never been to them. Which ones seem busiest in general? Fantaseas Penthouse Ritz Millstream

5 comments

• DancingBeauty
    3 years ago
    Oh forgot to mention Body Shop.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Penthouse is a very reliable source for very hot but expensive dancers, upstairs VIP rooms with doors (but also with cameras!), has decent food, clean restrooms complete with troll, and safe, though expensive, parking. Very busy from ~8:30 on just about any night of the week. Fantasies Nightclub, in my opinion, has some dancers that are as hot as Penthouse's, but a little less depth. VIP rooms are a little cheaper overall, have no doors but also no cameras. Food service used to be very good, but since the pandemic has suffered greatly. Fewer very busy times than PH, mostly after 9:00 Fridays and Saturdays, and to a lesser extent, Thursdays. Both clubs are nude on stage, but PH can get you lots closer. Your bar tab at Fantasies will be half to two thirds of PH.
  • DancingBeauty
    3 years ago
    Thanks! I’m a dancer who’s never been to MD clubs but thinking about it. Appreciate the 411! 💕
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    I should have looked at your name before I replied - I would have given a bit more info! Specifically, Fantasies is much less expensive from a dancer's standpoint. For rooms, Fantasies takes $60 per 1/3 hour. The dancer share is whatever you want to charge. Typical is about $200. I have been asked for anywhere from $140 to $240. PH, on the other hand, takes half or maybe more of the $300 per half hour room charge. You may, of course, ask for a tip on top of that. PH tipouts are also higher because of the much larger staff. I can't give you figures on that. As far as stage dance earnings go, I have seen a lot more "make it rain" at PH. However, the total number of dancers is much less, so dancers go on more. Also, at Fantasies, if you sit at the bar, tipping is expected, and virtually every seat is at the bar. In contrast, at PH, only about 9 seats are at the bar, and the rest is at outlying tables. Dancers at Fantasies have always seemed to have long tenures, and most seem to be happy with what they are making. Average age is also higher, and girls who have stayed in shape can actually worh into their 40s and even 50s. My ATF was actually 52 when she stopped, and that was because she ended up being the sole caregiver to her grandson. She could have been mistaken for being early thirties. She was the top dayshift earner in the club, and probably top three in the club. Hope this helps! PM me when you figure out where you're going to end up!
  • DancingBeauty
    3 years ago
    Wow! Thanks again! Super informative!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion