tuscl

Woman accused of stealing $1 million worth of jewelry from Buckhead hotel

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
What man puts $1million of jewelry in his hotel safe?

https://www.ajc.com/news/woman-accused-o…

10 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Stayed at the hotel before, but I didn’t get 1 million in jewelry stolen. The only thing I had with me was my toothbrush.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    The old set combo to 1-2-3-4, I imagine...🤣
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Face it you can’t do ANYTHING without getting caught on camera anymore. They are everywhere. I was going to say “the only place you can go is in the woods” but there’s probably a camera there too, one that a hunter left to track deer.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    some guys have "mark" written all over them.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    This smells like he was a drug dealer.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    ^^ I was thinking rapper but you’re probably right
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Rumors I've heard of hotel safes being easy to get into might be true after all...

But a couple chains, bracelets and a rolex adding up to $1 million seems a lot.

And looking at the picture, I'm having difficulty understanding who has $1 million to spend on couple chains, bracelets and a rolex but can't afford a better looking hooker?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If that’s the victim in the photo - he appears to be wearing some bling (or ice) or whatever it’s called now.

I would doubt he had a million dollars worth - but who knows? It could easily be an insurance scam. These two aren’t likely the most upstanding of Atlanta’s citizens.

Isnt Buckhead a nice area?
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    @cashman1234 buckhead is the wealthy portion of Atlanta. Also he's frrom Fl not ATL.
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    He looks like a bulky dude so I'm a bit suprised this happened. EVen more suprised when he comes from Flori-Duh but I guess braincells were already probably low from Flori-duh considering he has a iced out bracelet and the chick somehow easily broke into a safe.

EIther the hotel has very shitty safes (wouldn't be suprised but still disappointing since rich people feel they're never targeted by petty theft because no poors allowed) or this man was really that dumb to probably leave the safe unlocked.

Either way it's a bad look for everyone involved. Clearly Buckhead is not ready to separate from Atlanta because they're security seems piss poor. Won't stop out of towners from going there and fucking shit up apparently.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion