tuscl

you think aliens have strip clubs on their planets?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Friday, July 9, 2021 6:05 AM
folks argue that humans can't be the sole intelligent life forms in the universe well, if we ain't alone in space, do aliens have SCs too?

10 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah but got bored of em. Do they come and probe us for some extras
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    They have an over supply of strippers so they are sneaking them into our country through the southern border.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    If they wear clothes then why not?
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I doubt aliens would like strip clubs on earth. They have have one star
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Extraterrestrial strippers are out of this world.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    as a space geneious i know the answer for this my good friend alan guthman proposed the theory of eternal inflation which least to an infinite number of bubble universes within an inflating space and a consequence of this is that even very improbable events can happen this means that we are but a chance thermodynamic event that led to the first coupled replication translatification system in the priobiotic and after billions of years of evolution yielded humans and the rest of the earths biodiversity however a corrallary of this theory is that there is no extraterrestrial life in our local noninflating bubble universe so we are truly alone in a godless universe so enjoy the velour tracksuits and sodomy. but most of u folks have to restrict urself to dude on chick sodomy the way ur fictional god intended i hope that answers ur curiousity your welcome
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    If they did, why would they travel light years to come here 🤔 ?
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    would marvin the martian be a strip club manager?
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Gay male aliens have a preference for Uranus.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    For fictional aliens: Stranger in a Strange Land. The main character Valentine Michael Smith was born to earthling parents but raised by Martians. He enjoyed strip clubs -- found a spiritual connection to strippers. Star Trek TOS. Episode "Wolf in the Fold" Scottie is accused of murdering an alien stripper while on shore leave. Turns out the murder is committed by a reincarnation of Jack the Ripper. Actual aliens: I have no idea.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion