tuscl

Travel advice: Atlanta

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
A good friend of mine got out of prison a few months ago, and is jonesing for hot Latinas. Therefore, in August, I'm heading to the ATL for a weekend of debauchery.

We'll probably club Saturday and Sunday afternoon and evening (precise timing TBD)

What are the best places for:
1. Clubs with high numbers of hot Latinas
2. Extras galore
3. Buddy is AA, so no "I don't do black guys" bitches

PM me if you have anything you don't want to share publicly.

18 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Most of the Cubans that worked at Follies are now at Club Platinum mostly day shift but a few have been reported at Diamond and Vivide and Club Wax. Most Atlanta area clubs are closed on Sundays. There are 20 black clubs in Atlanta but every club has at least a couple of blacks.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @Shadowcat good looking out on the closed Sunday club info. I'll be visiting Atlanta in about a month and I sure would have been the dumb ass to show up to a bunch of clubs on Sunday wondering why the fuck they were all closed.

I've heard that Atlanta has a ton of clubs, but a lot of them are air dances and light touching. Those are the ones I want no part of. Can you list those? I know Magic City and King of Diamonds are make it rain clubs, I'm cool off that shit also, no thanks.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    i never really read the reviews of the georgia clubs. so just why focus strictly in atlanta? georgia has clubs in other cities. is the scene in the whole entire state really that bad?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Long story, but we're limited to the Atlanta area.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “ is the scene in the whole entire state really that bad?”

Yes.
  • sweetjamesjones
    3 years ago
    Blaze is open on Sunday’s and has a decent day shift.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ Blaze is all black - the OP mentioned his friend is looking for Latinas
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Does Blaze have a decent day shift as in, two way contact with good grinding dances? If so, I think I've found my Sunday club.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @Rattdog the furthest I'd drive for a club would be an hour one way and it has to be good. As in, had some great reviews here. I'm not familiar with Georgia at all, do any fit that criteria? If not, I think sticking to ATL will be fine. I mean I'm coming from Northern CA, not too many areas worse than ours in terms of strip clubs so anything is an improvement IMO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Blaze is in Conley thus the Sunday rules don't apply to it - IME contact is hit or miss @ Blaze - b/c air-dancing is so common in ATL it tends to sip into many of the contact clubs - Blaze has two levels/floors, the lower-level/basement traditionally has had better mileage but IME it can still be hit or miss.

Another black ATL club open on Sundays that post-Covid seems to have a decent dayshift is Pin Ups in Decatur - but there too mileage can be hit or miss b/c of the ATL thing.

I used to hit Blaze on my ATL trips - my last visit to Blaze was fall of 2019 - I felt the club had deteriorated in the last couple of years but it still has a lively dayshift - b/c of the hit-or-miss nature of the mileage @ Blaze I had to resort to a pre-dance "interview" - if a dancer asked me for a dance; I'd ask:

a) do you grind?
    b) can I touch your boobs during the dance?

Sucked to have to do this but I got tired of accepting dances from girls who would turn out to be duds that didn't like to grind or be touched.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    If you're looking for Latinas at an ATL club. Visit Platinum during the day. That's your only option.
  • Garfield84
    3 years ago
    @tetradon Atlanta SCs have been going down hill for a while but you my fellow patrons have gave you some good advice

1) hot latinas ..yeah platinum. Diamonds was good at first when follies first closed, but now it’s platinum specifically dayshift. I met this super hot Colombian at diamonds but she now back
    At tootsies in Miami. I never done a vip there or went to that downstairs area under the DJ booth soon can’t comment on that

2) extras.. hmm. Personally I thinks all bitches/putas have a price anywhere you go. But if you mean affordable extras. Wax . The right girl at blaze, most won’t at blaze in house. I feel a lot of girls at the pony are down for OTC action but there a premium for that

3) this Atlanta. They have no choice. Lol

I’ll hit your DMs about some other shit too
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    @garfield. Are there latinas at Wax nights?
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    Fannies is open Sundays. Extras might be available but not automatically. They’re not a Latina club but might have a couple. Not really what you’re looking for but on Sunday there may not be a great match.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Bumping as I'm a week out from the trip.

Sounds like Platinum is the best bet on Saturday, maybe Blaze Sunday?
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    In Atlanta now and can confirm that Platinum dayshift is gold for Latinas. Nightshift though, HELL no! Mostly AA and as a matter of fact, most small tits. It was highly disappointing.

Tried Onyx Saturday night since Platinum didn't have what I was looking for. That was even worse. Unless you like $20 air dances. You'd be better of staying at Platinum and looking for the 1 or 2 Cubans that might be in there. The dances are $10 per and WAY better than shitty Onyx $20 air dances.

Tl;Dr, Platinum during the day is gold for Latina high mileage dances and extras. Any other time, not so much.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    I will try out Blaze tomorrow and let you know how it was. But for the one night shift I did on Wednesday, it was not good. All AA, none with the body type I liked. I guess it didn't help that a thunderstorm hit and shut off the power for most of my trip. But still, I had already seen most of the girls and was not impressed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Pin Ups in Decatur has been getting some mixed reviews; some say it's good; some say mileage is hit or miss (all AA club).

Vivide dayshift seems can be good on the busier Fridays/Saturdays (mix of Latinas/AA; closed on Sundays).

But Platinum dayshift seems to have the more-consistent dayshift).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion