tuscl

Asking for OTC in Person or by text first time?

reignfire
South Carolina
Sunday, July 4, 2021 6:24 AM
I'm talking to a dancer now but I haven't asked for OTC in person yet (last met her on Friday). Should I ask her for OTC in person or by text? I've always done it in person with limited results. I would only ask by text because she is only coming in the club every two or three weeks now due to school/another job for the foreseeable future.

19 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    If you think you can wait, asking in person is probably a better option.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Is this a political question ? To answer your question though. In person would be better. Is she going to know who the text is coming from ?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    In person. Unless she is a high volume type, OTC is generally easier to score once you build rapport. If you are having trouble doing that then you may not be asking the right question. 😉
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I don't think it matters. If she is willing to do OTC, she will say yes either way.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I think it matters if it's not a dancer who's got a good feel for the customer. If it hasn't crossed her mind this is a guy who does stuff outside, then it might help him out if he's there so she can size him up when the question comes up. It might also sink the whole mission lol, but YMWV.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It doesn't matter. She's a hooker. Thats what she does.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Definitely in person. Especially if you haven’t established a rapport yet. And besides, you don’t want to discuss any sort of details via text. Even if couched in terms such as “Billy Joel” or “tuition”. Just in unlikely case LEO is looking at her (or your) comms. (Think Matt Gaetz…)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thats too paranoid....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I always ask in person partly because you can often get a reading from her reaction, which can tell you a lot about how to proceed. Doing it via text offers none of that. I also tend to ask for those things in person because I don't like digital bread crumbs. Even if you're using a burner phone, etc., my preference is to use text just to coordinate schedules. Anything beyond that makes me uncomfortable, but that's just my comfort level. Other guys are a lot more explicit via phone.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Don't put anything in a text that you wouldn't be willing to see marked as an exhibit and shown to a jury at some point.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Personally, I use sky righting. I’ll let you know if that ever works out well for me.
  • reignfire
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to stick with asking her in person. That usually gives me a to get a feel for her and the situation. She'll be back in town sometime next week.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "And besides, you don’t want to discuss any sort of details via text. Even if couched in terms such as “Billy Joel” or “tuition”. Just in unlikely case LEO is looking at her (or your) comms. (Think Matt Gaetz…)" Idk about others here, but in the countless OTC adventures I've had I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever had to be sexually explicit during negotiations and those were unusual circumstances (a couple claimed to be on their periods). For the most part, when you offer to take a girl from the club to your hotel, there is no confusion about what the expectations are. Now the money is of course another matter. :)
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “ And besides, you don’t want to discuss any sort of details via text. Even if couched in terms such as “Billy Joel” or “tuition”.” Especially If couched in terms of “Billy Joel” or “tuition” because not only won’t you be fooling anyone, you’ll look like a fucking idiot.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ unless you’re a Chemical Engineer wearing a three piece white suit then you’re too cool for school
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    The reasons Ive gravitated to this hobby over the years is to avoid the mind games that come with dating and relationships. That being said Id be direct over phone or in person. Dancers get into this profession for the quick money. Id just tell her you are hoping to see her regularly instead of visiting other girls and you will make the meetups worth her time. You will only have two results. A yes and a maybe later which if you manage well can turn into a yes down the road.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    *And seeing other comments asking directly for FS over the phone is just silly. You can say you want to catch up outside the club sometime.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Youre not being wire tapped. And you're propositioning a hooker not asking for a date.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    No one is under the impression that it's going to be a legit "date". Everyone has their own comfort level when it comes to communications, and that's fine. Primarily, I'd talk about OTC with a dancer in person because I'm face-to-face with her and can get a better read on her mood or willingness. Texting/messaging provides none of that context.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion