tuscl

With all this in and out going on we need establish some ground rules

We’ve a lot of people come back out of nowhere recently and also had members on here literally make goodbye threads and come back a week later. Here are the guidelines.

1.If you decide your going to leave the site, you must post once every 3 years, that your not dead otherwise everyone for some reason will fear that you died. Having other hobbies or things to do other than this is incomprehensible.

2. In regards to leaving in order to “ find yourself” or “take a break” I mean are we serious does it take that much emotional energy and commitment to type about how you got 30 bucks off that last handjob from Gemini? It takes me less than two seconds to pull up this site in the phone, so while you have diarrhea one day you can’t just pop in with a zinger? Is it that hard? More of rant than a rule but it stands.

3. Your not really gone until somebody makes “whatever the hell ever happened to that guy XXXXX thread?”

4. If you make a farewell thread, you stay out a year. We are not all saying goodbye to you to have you comeback 4 days later. The fucking nerve on some of these people!

4 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Damn fuckn straight
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    5. And for all those contemplating leaving, we’re not allowing it at this time.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    You can check out any time you want but you can never leave.
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    Who's leaving? I have a lifetime VIP. Yay!

Plus all the babes are finally coming back. Do you have any idea how much back order you can accumulate in LA in 15+ months? I need to catch up!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion