Austin TX Strip Clubs

My go to club in Austin has been XTC for the past few years, but my last two visits have been very disappointing. Does anyone know what is going on at XTC. The whole vibe has changed. I would also like to hear your recommendations for other clubs. I prefer nude, but I'll try any place that offers lap dances. I look forward to hearing from y'all.

3 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    I was going to bring up Divas for Cubanas + cheap dances but you already seem pretty aware of that club.

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    XTC just seemed to drift too far into wanna dance territory and girls are coasting on the club's reputation. Divas surprised me how good it was over there, but there weren't enough English speakers for me to make it a regular spot. My first stop when in Austin is P10 Bratton, but it's a pain in the ass to get to. It's also costlier than the other choices, but the girls on average are better. Landing Strip I've thought about giving another shot, but the girls were mostly misses when I stopped in a couple of times over the past year. That's my take as an out of towner.
  • Joedum5060
    3 years ago
    Have you been to Divas lately? Was thinking about going there next time. What is it like late afternoon/early evening? Is there a better day to go?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion