Uber Extras and the barter economy

Monday, June 28, 2021 2:17 PM
I was talking to dancer that lost her license due to DUI. She Ubers or Lyfts (wasn't clear which one) to and from work. She said it is about a $30-35 fare each way. She said she had 3 different drivers that she will text if they are available. They will pick her up off the books and she pays via BJ. Sounds like a win-win! I guess the rideshare companies can't really stop this since nothing flows through their app.

13 comments

Yeah, if she calls them direct, then for all Uber knows, they are off the clock. That's actually a pretty cheap BJ for the drivers.
Warrior15
3 years ago
Many years ago before Uber, etc I was leaving my hotel room in Columbia SC to go get a late morning breakfast. A dancer that I knew from the nearby Platinum Plus stopped me in the parking lot and asked me if I'd drive her to a friends house. I didn't really want to because it was in the opposite direction of where I was going but she talked me into it. It was a 10-15 minute drive and we pulled up to a house trailer in a run down park. She then asked me to wait for her. WTF. I thought that I was just dropping her off but she said the hotel was on my way anyhow. So I waited and she came out about 10 minutes later. We got back on the interstate and she starts snorting coke right there in my car. I had been duped into driving her to her drug dealer. I was pissed and told her that she needed to suck my dick. So there I was on I-26 westbound at 65 mph with a stripper giving me a blow job and illegal drugs in my car. I guess that was the cheapest BJ that I ever got and I hope I never get another one like it.
shadowcat
3 years ago
Shadowcat-great story. I once picked up a stripper in a gas station with nothing else nearby, not sure how she got there, but she recognized me from a club and asked for a ride. Took her to an apartment about 15 minutes away where both her roommate and her took me for a great ride. Probably cost less than $5 in gas money.
RockAllNight
3 years ago
Good story Shadowcat. Got me to wondering: Is it illegal to get a blow job while driving? One of my guiding principles is that if you're going to break a law, only break one law at a time. Of course the cocaine in your car counts as one broken law.
Electronman
3 years ago
" Is it illegal to get a blow job while driving?" How about distracted driving? Technically there's a law against everything, if they want to get you for something they will. For those who say they can fight charges and win. First of all it will be your word against the cop's. Even if you did win the expense and time involved in fighting it would often end up costing more than what the fine would be. Bottom line, even though it's better than many other countries the USA's justice system sucks. Rant over
TheeOSU
3 years ago
Can only imagine what would have happened if you had to mash breaks in emergency. Ouch.
GACA
3 years ago
Thats not a good deal for her.
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
I think it legal because it is hands free, LOL! Now if you are shoving her head down, that could be different. As for not being a good deal, the economy inside the club and in the front seat of the Uber car are different. Assuming she did extras in the club (she does) there are enough guys in the club who will pay many times that Uber fare so she would not consider it. When she leaves the club she has X dollars. Does she want to walk into her house with X dollars or X-35 dollars? She did not specify if the BJ covered round trip or not. She might get the guy to take her to work and it is his job to be available when he knows her shift would end if he wants his BJ. I did offer to drive her to work. She smiled and said it would be nice to already make tipout before she walked in the door.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
;) Doing favors. That’s the best part about helping my stripper gfs! It’s either Ass, Gas, Money or, in some cases all three! LoL
BigPoppa99
3 years ago
@GACA: I'm pretty sure you meant "mash the brakes" as opposed to "mash the breaks"; I guess that's just the breaks.....
ATACdawg
3 years ago
I know one thing, Goldmonger is signing up to be an Uber driver as I type this.
shailynn
3 years ago
Road head is probably legal as long as she’s able to do it without taking off her seatbelt. :)
iknowbetter
3 years ago
Like George Carlin told Jay & Silent Bob, it's the Rules of the Road.
gammanu95
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion