tuscl

Any recommendation in Boston?

venroc
Ohio
Hello, I am planning for unpredicted 25 hour lay over in Boston, MA.

I think there is not really good recent information about clubs in Boston. Can you give me recommendation and give me specific updated information please? I need information such as lap dance price, about whether they are full nude or topless something like that.

It seems like Centerfolds Boston, Glass Slipper seems to be nude and Aga's Highland Tap seems bikini bar or diving bar. Is the Aga's bikini bar or diving? Do they offer lap dance?

Thank you in advance.

29 comments

• venroc
    3 years ago
    It would be nice if you also tell me cover charge or when does dancers enter.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm not familiar with Boston clubs. If you like high mileage/contact and the possibilities of extras, then get rental car and drive to Providence, RI, if possible.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I would rather go to burger king than a Boston Club. Haven't been in probably 30+ years. Providence would be the best bet by far.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    So Massachusetts just reopened and most clubs are on modified schedules, as they ramp back up their rosters. Nobody can actually call Aga's a strip club. The Glass Slipper has too many quirks. Centerfolds Boston will suit for looking, drinking and tipping, but it's a killer on anyone's wallet for strip club engagement. There are lap dances available, but monitored and "air dances".

One shot deal with the assumption you are at an airport hotel or downtown - It's "The Squire" (Revere MA) or Boardroom Cabaret (formerly Foxy Lady - Brockton MA). The Squire is within 20 minutes by uber. Boardroom Cabaret will be a 40 minute uber, but there are other ways to get there (public transportation w Uber).

Best bang for your buck with complications (Club Desire) Providence RI, which is going to 60 to 75 minutes away by a couple of forms of transport (including a commuter rail/uber combine). Essentially at Club Desire it's up to you to chat up a dancer that interests you!

Boardroom Cabaret is Open today or tomorrow from 3:00 PM on/Closes at 1:00 AM or 2:00 AM. $20 lap dances/$10 cover and the typical strip club interactions occur.

venroc - Centerfold's Boston is a museum visit (view, but good luck touching). The Glass Slipper is like being stuck in a time warp and not one of most peoples choosing. Aga's is strictly a neighborhood dive and not even a good idea for a visit for most Bostonians. If the visit is Boston (proper) - then only Centerfold's!
  • venroc
    3 years ago
    rockie - Thanks for information. Is Boardroom Cabaret is not a museum view? What I mean is that the time I stay in Boston is very limited, (actually it is just 1 day & night before next flight to my destination.) so I do not want to go somewhere far away if Boardroom is not really different from Centerfold. Anyway thank you for the information. It seems that the Centerfold is at least better that Glass Slipper or Aga's.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    venroc: Boardroom Cabaret is not museum viewing (only) as some might suggest (cough Ski comes to mind), but it should be a more engaging MA visit.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Venroc: I did PM some other suggestions that might assist in the Process. Have fun!
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Lots of good contact at Boardroom Cabaret. Plenty of beautiful girls. Just don't go on Sunday.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    And, closed on Monday and Tuesday.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    There are more dancers today that need to fill the 3 shift minimums than there were two weeks ago. Those that can’t complete a 3 shift minimum get pushed to the same shift problem area. And then some that can’t follow the rules can be fun! Loper- Just because it sucked 3 weeks go has no bearing on tomorrow! Oh ye of little faith😋!
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Just last Sunday the 20th was staffed with only 3 dancers.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Rockie and Loper have it covered, if you're not looking for extras (in which case you need to go to Worcester or Providence).
  • Dirtydancing22
    3 years ago
    Providence is a bit of a drive . I suggest the squire . Women are beautiful and it really picks up after 11pm
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Loper: I concede to your effort put in to Sunday possibilities! "I am wrong!"
  • venroc
    3 years ago
    Maybe I should go Centerfolds Boston. When does girls come to club?
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Maybe you can report back after your layover!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    The Squire is an egregious airport area tourist trap.

A trip to Providence would be worth it. Boston area clubs are really that bad. There are some decent options in the suburbs, but coordinating transportation and hotels in those areas would be complicated. Boston area traffic should not be taken lightly - it is very bad - and there aren't any hotels within walking distance of the suburban strip clubs.

Just take a cab from the airport to South Station (they all know where it is) and hop on a 45 minute train to downtown Providence. All in you'd probably be in downtown Providence two hours after you stepped off the plane unless you have a late night landing. There are a ton of good hotels within walking distance of the PVD train station and all of the clubs are an easy Uber from downtown. As someone else said, Club Desire is hands down the best club in the region.

Good luck.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I'll just add that while I don't disagree that the Boardroom would be a better option than Centerfolds or the Slipper, it is not as simple as taking a 40 minute Uber out there. If it is anytime close to rush hour (3:30-8pm), it's going to take you a lot longer than 40 minutes with the traffic.

But let's even say you head out there at 9 or 10pm. When you are done later in the night, you'd better pray that you don't have any issue with getting an Uber back to Beantown. Brockton is a poor and dangerous town with lots of urban violence, but without the same easy urban amenities. You do not want to be standing around outside the club for a long time when it closes. The area around that club is a ghost town late at night. I would never go to that club without being able to leave under my own steam.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Rick: Can I have your list of recommended strip clubs for the quality hang after closing? I'm trying to remember which club I've left at closing (thinking I was fine).

A warning about Brockton is worthwhile for general safety concerns, but you are as safe in and on the grounds of the Boardroom Cabaret as any other club reviewed on TUSCL.

Tomorrow there will be a Shadowcat 2:00 AMer Report!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Brockton is too tough to stand outside? Seriously? The neighborhood is a bit run down, but safe; completely safe. Bad neighborhoods in Mass. are like Middle Class neighborhoods in other big cities.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Boardroom Cabaret is most convenient when travelling by car. Commuter Rail has been available to Brockton since 1997! It's a 35 minute train ride to the Montello Commuter Rail Station from South Station and a 5 minute Uber/Lyft/or Cab ride to 265 N Pearl St. Daytime travel by train is not really not an issue, but I might recommend an Uber/Lyft/ Cab to the Braintree Red Line Station for one's return trip to Boston after dark. It also might be advisable to begin one's return trip to Boston by midnight.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Just hit Boardroom tonight (Thursday). Outstanding talent. $20 nude laps with lots of contact. Left happy.
  • amorgaudium
    3 years ago
    I haven't been sense covid, but I would recommend the boardroom in Brockton, if they have the same employees as pre-covid, It was my go to spot. Its worth the uber. Glass Slipper and Centerfolds aren't worth your time. The squire in revere is okay, but not as nice as brockton.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    venroc's long awaited layover occurred on July 4th, thus reducing his strip club options even further. He did visit the "Glass Slipper" and to no one's surprise - he doesn't recommend it!he reviewed the Slipper today.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Brockton is too tough to stand outside? Seriously? The neighborhood is a bit run down, but safe; completely safe."

Says the powder puff sho no doubt drives his own car in and out of the club. Yes, you don't want to be standing out there at 2:15 when the club is closed and you are stranded.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    RD: There certainly are sections of Brockton that are a problem after dark for a visitor. Then there is a legitimate question about the safety of any strip club visitor (after closing) anywhere, when the area has been ghosted. There are 5 cab companies in that area that certainly are running all night. While I find it amusing that you assume someone thinks it’s wise to be at any stripclub at closing in an unfamiliar spot - I guess you are telling me that you’d be more comfortable at Gallagher’s 2000 (Queens) than North Pearl St after closing, because NY Transit will get someone to their Midtown Hotel with no concerns whatsoever for their safety. I’m asking the question for personal knowledge. I’ve been at clubs at closing (w transport needs), but always with a scheduled transportation option. In Brockton when stranded at the Boardroom Cabaret parking lot - I’d hang out in the 7-11 and remind myself that I’m a moron for being there at 3:00 Am!
  • amorgaudium
    3 years ago
    I have been to the foxy lady (now boardroom) many a time at night and never felt unsafe. Its connected to a restaurant and kind of public. To be honest, I have felt more unsafe leaving the glass slipper late and night, if you have to walk through Chinatown to catch the T or travelling to revere to go the squire. When it comes to greater Boston, I felt it was one of the safer feeling establishments. I usually use lyft or uber to get to Brockton, so I just ask for the lyft and wait inside until its there. To each there own. Brockton the town definitely isn't super safe, but that area, I don't feel is too bad. Its just one person experience though.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    I worked within a block of Centerfolds and the Glass Slipper for 25 years and I never liked walking in that area for work related reasons when it’s a ghost town. I’d choose N Pearl St everyday compared Washington and LaGrange in the bewitching hours. I take care to not be in those kind of spots these days.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I missed your pussy post Ricky boy. I worked in Brockton for 17 years. Not a pussy like you asshole. Powder puff would be a fucking macho stud compared to a little pussy like you. 2:15 a.m. in Brockton is only scary to children and pussies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion