tuscl

If you could launch anyone into space...

48-Cowboy
Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 4:24 PM
I saw this recently [view link] and it got me wondering. If you could launch anyone you wanted into outer space and leave them there permanently, who would you launch? Well Jeff, I hope Elon gets his moon colony built in time for you! 🤣

13 comments

• Tetradon
    •
    3 years ago
    The genocidal, repressive, lying Xi Jinping. Easy one.
  • herbtcat
    •
    3 years ago
    Just so I'm clear on what you're asking. Leave them there with no WiFi? :p
  • misterorange
    •
    3 years ago
    AOC - But I'd fuck 'er first.
  • Warrior15
    •
    3 years ago
    Icey Loco ?
  • nicespice
    •
    3 years ago
    Lol I wouldn’t be surprised if the petition goes past 150k by tomorrow. I’m sure quite a few would pick Kim Jong Un
  • Nidan111
    •
    3 years ago
    My ex wife !!!! Hands down!!!
  • shailynn
    •
    3 years ago
    So many people I know personally but naming them here would be meaningless to you guys. My life would be so much better without them!
  • ATACdawg
    •
    3 years ago
    Do we have to pick just one?
  • shadowcat
    •
    3 years ago
    The list is long, but distinguished.
  • Cashman1234
    •
    3 years ago
    I think AOC would be my choice. If there are any open seats - I’d like to see Xi Jinping - and Putin take a ride too!
  • ATACdawg
    •
    3 years ago
    Let's include Trump with Putin and Xi. Also, put one parachute on board for them to fight over - and make sure that the "parachute" is actually a 60-pound anvil!
  • DoctorPhil.
    •
    3 years ago
    as a space geneious i must inform u that an anvil would be rendundant. the important variable is the heat shield however the bezo flight will be suborbital so it will definitely return to earth and the heating of the heat shield will be limited heat how much heat can the heat shieild take? just ask urself how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood and u will have an answer your welcome
  • gothamyte
    •
    3 years ago
    George Zimmerman
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion