tuscl

Where do people go now that MBOT is closed in SF?

MBOT used to be my go to place for high-mileage lap dances and extras. Strippers were great and friendly. What other alternatives are there now?

5 comments

• PredragDr
    3 years ago
    Out-of-the-state! With the prices they used to charge, most regulars can afford the travel expense.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    ^^^what he said. $49 southwest flight to San Diego and cross the border, go to Tijuana Mexico and blow those SF strip club experiences out of the water.

But if you don't have time for all that, I'd suggest Garden of Eden maybe. Not sure of the talent but you can have a similar experience there.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    There's no real direct replacement foro MBOT. I have not been to Crazy Horse in years, but it used to be a place for limited extras (some girls did HJ, a few did BJ or FS), and I know CH is open again. The Deja Vu clubs are not worth it, teh ones that have extras are dens of skanks and ROBs. I go to DV clubs to arrange OTC
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Who in the world would be stupid enough to click on "cookie clicker". It's like the spammers aren't even trying anymore. Gives me a newfound respect for Vishwanath from Bangalore shifters and movers. That man put in work.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Reno
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion