tuscl

High Maintenance Monger

We always talk about this girl is all high maintenance, and how the world needs to stop until they get they're fucking hair done. Just wants everyone on their beck and call, you know very typical shit you see in clubs.

But I was thinking, what about me? I'm always hitting strippers with a "Hey wanna suck my dick?" "Hey you wanna fuck right now?" "Hey babe, lets do anal" "Hey can you jerk me off?" I think I'm becoming very needy. Like very very needy. Let's go where is this service!?!? I need attention, and I need it now! These girls are probably back in the dressing room bad mouthing me, talking about "always this guy and his fucking dick" I think I'm becoming an issue.

I just have to stare down the barrel and face facts, and accept the fact that I'm a sassy, high maintenance bitch with attitude and I am up in these strip clubs.

20 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Forget me though how about y'all. If your honest with yourself, are you a high maintenance monger?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Hell yeah I’m super high maintenance I like to lock those girls down at my table as soon as I walk into the club they better stop whatever they’re doing and do what I want
    UH HUH
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Nope.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Not I. If I have 1 beer and leave, or if I have fun with a 10, its pretty much just another entertaining day in my life. I want this, I need it like I need cancer.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I try not to be. Especially with those girls who don't mind meeting OTC. Had one girl ask "Why are you so OK with me going to talk to other guys in the club?"

Me: "Are you still coming to meet me Saturday?"

Her: "Yes."

Me: "So why would I want to interfere with you making money here?"

Her: "..."

Me: "..."

Her: "Thanks. I appreciate it."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    No. They want to give me attention though lulz
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I don't do women drama, strippers or civvie, in club or outside.
    I don't waste their time, and I don't let them waste mine.
    Transparent communication goes a long way.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Not high maintenance at all. As long as the dancer does what I ask when I ask for the price I offered it’s all good. Kidding of course. I go to a club to relax and get away from everything. I avoid any drama there.

At the end of the day I decide how much I am going to spend
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    I am not high maintenance at all. I am usually on the road looking to kill time that I would otherwise be in a hotel room watching Sports Center. A couple of drinks, look at some naked ladies, get a couple of dances, anything else is gravy. I am not around enough to become a demanding regular. The times I have played the out of town whale role, while fun, have made me wonder who else in the club may have noticed and left me paranoid walking out to the car. I generally strive for below the radar.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I don’t think I am. At least I try not to be high maintenance. I’m at a club to have fun and drama is not part if that in my mind. I don’t want it from the girls and I don’t want to create it.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I'm fussy in my old age. It takes a lot to get me hard. She has to be good looking and high mileage.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I"m with Icey on this one. All the girls give it to me cuz they like me so much. I'm such a handsome devil. It has nothing to do with the Benjamin's I am passing out. :-)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Warrior. Its an art form. Anyone can have at a sc with money that's a given. And you can't be cheap regardless. But the key is being a club customer rather than a girls customer. That sets the tone of interaction.

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^^ You two are of course right.....
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I'd say I'm pretty-low maintenance - I require zero-time outside of getting dances and don't mind the "wanna a dance" approach since that's all I want - if a dancer I'm not interested in is talking to me more than 2 or 3 minutes I let her know I'm not getting any dances so she won't waste her time.

I *do* like to have my hands on the tits and/or ass throughout the song(s), as well as constant-grinding (vs her "modeling 2 feet away from me" for half the song) and some dancers at times think that's too demanding but it's been a long while since I've gotten a complaint on that front.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    ^^^I know when it comes to wanting mileage during a dance I guess I’m just spoiled or I want to get the best bang for my buck. Fuck “warming up” or “building up” to it. I want a good time or GIT THE FUCK OUT! And IDGAF because the same people judging me are the same people that want all my money for absolutely NOTHING!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    If wanting to spoon, get my dick teased, and give a stripper a thorough massage for at least 15 minutes before getting some high mileage lapdances is high maintenance, then yes I am.

Also if I am her regular, I usually want her to check in with me as soon as she sees me.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Are you talki about Karen?
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I dumped a load on Karen's
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m pretty low maintenance. I go to clubs to relax and to enjoy the view. I’m not there to stir the pot - and get anyone worked up. I don’t want to be the center of attention.

In my view - Muddy is cutting out all the BS - in his approach. He’s upfront in his questions. It might not be the best negotiation tactic - to put your cards right out on the table - but dancers know what he wants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion