tuscl

Throwing her a super high OTC offer just because your curious

Even if you have no intention of following through on it. Likely after she rejected a reasonable offer and I gave up on it in my head so I say fuck it let me see.
Sometimes I just wonder what this girl’s price is. Sometimes I make it about me and wonder would this girl really not wanna sleep with me for grand, seriously? Sometimes just for a general knowledge purposes I think it’s useful to know the outer limits of the market. And sometimes I just think it’s funny some of these answers. Is this something you do too?

27 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    When she tells you her price is $1,000 then you can reply by saying "Now that we know what you are, we can argue price later".
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    If you are putting out a number and don't follow through once accepted I would think its kind of rude. Why would she waste her time with you after that.
  • K
    3 years ago
    Making an offer you have no intention of keeping is the PL ROB
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Eh maybe I’m wrong. But it’s not like it’s gonna happen right there. You know trade numbers hey I’ll text you this week sometime and unless I hit the lottery just flake out after that. I just found better deal. Not unlike teams floating prices to free agents. The point is I’m not locking anything in like we’re going to VIP or something just kind of floating numbers.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I would never throw out a number that I wouldn't actually pay. I do think that is kinda rude. That's like the girl agreeing to do it for a low number, then trying to negotiate it up once you get to the room. I HATE that.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Hey maybe I’m playing their game so much that I’m becoming a flaky ROB, shit
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Never done it, don't think I would. In the past, I've thrown out insultingly low numbers in response to offers I've thought were insultingly high. That usually ends how you would expect, with her walking away. I've pretty much stopped doing that too though. Because the number of times she comes back 30 minutes later with a reasonable offer is actually higher than you would expect, and I'm stuck being a dick and turning them down.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I think that’s being a little mean spirited Muddy
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Nope. And I won't.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Well I got a ton of respect for some of the dudes that posted in this thread so their opinion holds a lot of weight with me. It’s more just trading numbers then a handshake deal but I understand where y’all are coming from.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Once in Houston, a dancer suggested OTC for "2k". She didn't appreciate my sense of humor when I replied "that's pesos, right?".

I treat ridiculous offers like they are ridiculous, but try not to be rude about. Free market capitalism, can't blame a girl for trying, etc.. Sometimes you can get ITC from the same girl for a lower price. Often, that is my preference anyways.

I would never make an offer I had no intention of following through on. I also don't assume every dancer is a prostitute and we just haven't found her price point yet.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Before COVID, there was a new dancer at Club Desire who I asked about a VIP and what I'd like to do. Her price was off the charts. I knew that she was new to the club and possibly new to stripping. I couldn't tell if she was being audacious or nervous when she gave me the price.

I guess I'm just not into throwing out the clever responses when a dancer does something like this. I just said, "I know you're new here and it's not easy to compare notes with the other dancers, but I think you'll find that the price you just gave me is way above what other dancers charge. But I'm not haggling; your price is your price. That said, if and when your price comes down, I'd love to talk to you again."

She looked doubtful about it all. I think she was a bit out of her depth. Anyway, I didn't see her again before COVID hit.

I don't toy with strippers or play head games. There's enough weirdness and drama in any given club without me piling on.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    shit.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Girls talk. Do it enough and you'll get a reputation. Its a business arrangement. Dont be a ROB or time waster
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    I never tell a dancer her price is too high - for ITC, OTC or anything else.

- I might make a counter offer if her price is close to what I will pay.
    - I might go for it if it's in my budget and we can agree on exactly what we will do.
    - If her number is so high that I know she has serious GPS, or is just clueless, I tell her that's way over my budget. Then it's up to her to either ask for or make a counter, or just walk away.

But I never play BS head games (no pun intended) - that's just a dick move (ok, pun intended this time.).
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    ^ Same. I don't like to play games with them. Not into inviting drama or causing a scene. Now I will understate how much cash I have on me to see what happens
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    No, I wouldn’t. If I wanted to know her price, I’d just ask.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Maybe I spend too much time mongering where it becomes just numbers and pussy and you get forget the humans involved. And maybe I deal with so much flakiness, lying, phoniness in these clubs that now I dish right back without a second thought. Fair enough. I got an ass whoopin in this thread. I take the L, learn from it and keep it moving.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Its not fakeness. They're selling a fantasy.

You can find something real in a strip club though. You can make real connections anywhere. You just have to be a little more careful
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Nope because it's a waste of time AND a potential source of drama. The law of diminishing returns applies to chasing - or even appearing to seriously chase - reluctant tail.

I am already willing to go to an amount that is fairly generous for this area code for the right girl. If a girl who I like isn't at least seriously tempted, then she has deep rooted reservations. The last thing I want is offer an amount that she can't refuse because it will work against me either way. If she accepts and I go through with it then it will likely be a very expensive uptight experience because those reservations don't magically go away. If I just yank her chain, then she'll be a potential source of drama every time I visit her club.

No thanks Muddy. Playing games like that has no upside, especially in an environment where girls are less transient than they used to be pre-COVID. I'm sure this all sounded like a lot of fun in your head, but probably wouldn't play out so well for you in the trenches.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I don’t think it’s worth it to play that game. I know dancers will throw out a crazy high number as a way of saying no - and that’s fine. It’s an easy way to kill a negotiation - and it can kill the vibe.

I’ve never done it - but if you want to go to VIP - and she gives you a crazy high number - like $1000. It would be interesting to see her face if you say - “Thats too bad. I was going to offer you $2000.” But that is also not a nice way to say no.
  • alldaylong
    3 years ago
    OP is also the type of guy to say "but my mom says i can only spend 200 today" ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    As custies we have a fair # of criticisms w.r.t. dancers and some of the shit they pull – but one thing about TUSCLers (at least most of the regular ones) is that they prefer to be straight-shooters vs trying to play some of the games the dancers play on us - @Muddy tends to post some quirky threads from time to time; part of me thinks he was bored; and maybe even bored w/ the game, and why he threw this out sorta for the hell of it – again we post a lot of stuff w.r.t. dancers but trying to fuck-one-over has usually not played-well on TUSCL but I assume @Muddy was mainly throwing it out there more for TUSCL entertainment purposes.

At the end of the day, stripping is in some ways a tough-job for most of these girls that are putting themselves out there w.r.t. allowing strange men they usually don’t know to grope them; and many of these girls come from tough backgrounds/circumstances or may be in tough circumstances currently so I think as custies we need to kinda keep this in mind when dealing w/ dancers and not make their jobs/lives any harder than it might already be.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Muddy how did it go with the dancer you said likes you???
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    ^^^We have Maury Povich scheduled for the 19th
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I thought Randumbmember would have defiantly pointed out your grammar use of your instead of “you’re”!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion