Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser

33 comments

• ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    You can have all three of her....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    For guys who are into her body type, she's great. There's a whole wing of IG models that fall into this category and they have no problem accumulating attention.

It's fine. A lot of the models I like to look at also wouldn't be very popular here.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Not for me
    Moo
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Well, to each their own. Icey, we. would not be after the same girls at the club.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't harpoon that whale.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Dude, you are fantastic. You’re already trolling/being trolled on two fronts so you start a third front war by bombing Pearl Harbor. You’re at a whole nuther level. Kudos.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Lmao. Not a fucking chance in hell. Obesity isn't attractive.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She's pretty and has amazing curves. Beautiful women come in all sizes.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    After your post about coke addict Instagram models - I wasn’t expecting to see you posting a big girl.

Is she one of the girls you feed coke while she posts next to private planes and fancy restaurants?

She might be too big for Juice!
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Fat chicks need love to...but they gotta pay!

You could get her addicted to coke and curly fries.
  • olduglyfatguy
    3 years ago
    I don't mind her being big, but that ridiculous duck face/pouty lip thing in every single pic would be too much for me.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    I've learned that chicks like this are masters at hiding their guts. Giant bulging bellies. Also at 5'4 her arms will be massive and thighs have weird veins and stuff.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    She certainly has a shape and curves
    But I'm squishable.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I hope all of you attacking her looks are in perfect shape. She has very sexy curves and a.pretty face.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    No attacking here, just pointing out an aspect of my body.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    As Lil Wayne lyricized “I like my girls BBW”

Having said that, I’m more into the ebony-BBWs; white-BBWs often seem pudgier *to me*; could just be my chocolate-bias.

To me she looks like she’s had work done to give her a bit of an hourglass-figure – she may have had her butt enhanced to give it a rounder look; and maybe her hips enhanced to give her a more hourglass-figure; and her boobs and lips may also be enhanced.

• Studme53
    3 years ago
    Ha ha - nah
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think she's had her body enhanced. I just like the shape. She's bigger than I normally go for but she turns me on.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    "She might be too big for Juice!"

Shit, Cash, I think she might have swallowed juice!😳
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Just no.

She looks like her shitz are smellier than mine.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Law & Order: PLU

Fin: How did he die?
    Munch: Suffocation. Made the mistake of being the 6 in a 69.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You guys can find her unattractive without talking shit.

If she lost weight and kept that shape she'd be perfect. As is she's sexy.

I always loved fucking girls like that when wasted
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ you know the TUSCL M.O. and how it tilts towards a certain dancer look/type - i.e. you should've expected these types of responses
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    He *did* expect these types of responses.

It's exactly why he posted the link.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I didn't expect anything. I thought those who enjoy it would like it.

Tetradon. Fuck off with the attitude that anything not right wing or about skinny white girls is trolling
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I agree with that CMI, icee posted this just as a mechanism to further troll this website, he is never as happy as when he starts something stupid, and then he runs his mouth claiming that he’s a victim he/she loves the negativity
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I posted a thick girl to troll?????

Stop trying to dictate what everyone has to b like. Not everyone likes white girls who look like teen boys.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And I don't care what the trolls post you're blocked
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Lol, oink indeed!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm sticking with "She's not for me." If she works for Icee, then that's great. Based on her followers and attention, it appears that he's not in a small club.

I'll also quietly point out that Juice has posted links to women that are equally outside the general favor of most TUSCLers, and it's treated like it's hilarious and all in good fun. Granted, there's something to be said regarding tone and delivery, but it's not like he's the only TUSCL user to post stuff here that he knows won't go over well and will get a lot of attention as a result.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icee also made a racist comment because he likes thin black women and obviously fat pigs, but not white women.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    People should post what they like. Not get bullied into toting the line of a certain clique.

Skibum. Thats not my taste in women.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion