tuscl

I'll just leave this here...

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
Waiting on LV local expert ICee to chime in

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/sex-…

Maybe we will have to wait until he posts bail.

79 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Given how much icee pays and gives drugs to stripper whores for GFE, this could entirely be "his" story.

The facts fit the crime! LMAO well played, @founder! 😂😂😂
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I wonder if this sugar daddy knows constitutional law as well as ICEE? Hope he knows a good lawyer. Apparently ICEE knows it all so he can help a fellow sugar daddy out?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She sounds like a bitter hoe lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But I'm surprised an arrest was made. Whats her evidence it was without consent. Cops don't usually act like this with such cases
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Only the shadow knows as much as
    2Icee Loco
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ Lol. I don't think Icee knows "what evil lurkes in the hearts of men."
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I don’t know, Delponso sounds like it could be ethnically charged. Maybe the Perp really is ICEE! I mean they both troll for bitches n hoez. Lulz...
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    That's what I'm saying @Meat72. The dude in the article clearly needs to pay stripper whores (or sugar babies) for GFE, just like icee / IceyDodo. They're both trick bitches for sure.

The only issue with this theory is that icee / IceyDodo is more likely to be a woman IRL. 🤷
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    norm macdonald once said, "you want to know why a date rapist is better than a stranger rapist? because a a date rapist has to have charm in order to get a date."

thus, delponso was actually charming enough to get access to that poor lady's funds. meanwhile, the wanna be poser, who in actuality is the resident here site scumbag, can only in his wildest dreams wish to aspire to the levels of delponso.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've had hoes give me money. Can you say the same?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^No one else here aspires to be a pimp, so no, we have no need to take money from garden tools.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You'll never know the feeling of a stripper hoe sitting on your lap giving her $$$ that smells like her pussy and perfume. Calling you daddy lulz
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Some of us aren't dependent on women to put food on our table.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @Icee
    I’m sure you’re making up stupid stories, as it’s simply not believable, even so the things you make up, say more about you than you should ever say or even dream of acting on. The main takeaway from your posts is that you are a liar and a terrible example of a human being
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Even if "he" gets money from a stripper whore, "he's" already been paying her and giving her drugs for said GFE.

And not to mention she's a whore that "he" has to share her skank pussy with other trick bitches doing the same.

LMFAO at best that's PL winning. 😂😂😂
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Those dollar bills need to be checked for meth and herpes.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    SirLDAlot that sounds awful! All that filthy worn out whore pussy! Flappy titties - sloppy asses - very few teeth to get in the way during blow jobs!

If I wasn’t getting turned on - I’m sure that would disgust me!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    26 impossible for you reality for me

Rest of you. I only fw bad bitches
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Yeah keep paying drugs and money to said bad bitches so they can give you a fraction back and call you "daddy".

No matter how you wanna embellish it, they're still stripper whores giving you GFE and you're still fucking that pussy just like a trick bitch.

LULZ!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    25, all you need to know about ICEE is that he is a troll, and he is the most ignored member besides SJG.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ correction, he is the most ignored member when you add up his original persona as IceyLoco plus his 2ICEE replacement.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Meat72 and let's not forget TrapBaby, "his" stripper whore troll alias.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't pay them. And a few bumps of coke Oriole weed don't b mean shit.

I'll spend money on my girlfriend though. Thats what a man does.

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Cashman I honestly think you and icee would make a good tag team on a night of Vegas clubbing and hooking up with stripper whores.

"He'd" be the one with all the cash and drugs for luring all kinds of skank whore strippers to your table. And you'd be there for any of them that weren't "bad" enough for "his" taste. "He'd" look at you and feel superior to your utter embrace of being a PL, and you'd be surrounded by junkie skanks that just want some drugs. And not give a care as to what "he" thinks.

Two down and dirty tricks doing the town. Sin City's most pathetic. 😂🤣
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Quotes on TUSCL from IceyDodo, aka the hypocritical trick bitch...

"I don't mind spending money in the club."

"If I fuck a stripper...... "

"I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed."

"I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..."

"Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."

"Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

"And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on her.It was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

"... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    When you're "girlfriend" is a stripper whore, you're spending money like a trick bitch.

It's called GFE...girlfriend experience. It's what pathetic losers do.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Spending money on a bottom bitch is pimp shit not trick shit. Love is a verb its actions. Your bs is irrelevant i know what I said and whu
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Living together for 4 years managing her career becoming a member of her family isn't s great. Hard for you to understand.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Isn't a gfe not isn't great lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If I hit it off with a girl ill tell her ill pay the house fee and tip out. $50 and she leaves with me. We smoke and fuck get something to eat. She gets hooked on me. It's a good deal. Bitches always fall hard for me. Then freak out when they catch feelings
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO you're still giving money (and drugs) to a whore.

You're just embellishing this FACT.

And for four years? That makes you a regular trick bitch. 🤣🤣🤣
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Lmao it's so simple to understand:

Pay a whore money (and drugs) and she'll be your "girlfriend".

It's the RIL trick bitch way.

LULZ!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Your wife must be your whole then. You pay her bills right.

You judging women on their jobs makes you a pathetic misogynist. Go fuck the whole you support oh wait she ain't enough you still pay for pussy 🤣🤣🤣😅
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LOL you equate a stripper whore that sells her pussy as a profession to a civie woman? LMAO.

Keep drawing your false equivalence, trick. And keep embellishing.

And you get these whores doing the same thing trucks do. Pay money and drugs for it. 🤣🤣🤣
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Hoe much you pay your wife? Does she get dick she enjoys on the side?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tell us how you pay her bills.

Judging a woman by her job makes you a sick fuck. Guess that's why you're married but have to pay for pussy
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    IceyLoco/2ICEE says he’s nigga rich, so his claim is he has enough cash to make it look like he’s got money. You know he’s got the clothes, tye shoes, maybe even a lifted car with rims? It’s all about the persona he creates to delusional stripper bitches who thinks he got game, but it’s a slippery slope towards nothing. ICEE is nothing but a troll.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Youre a married man paying hookers and trolling a strip club forum acting like the misogynist you are. Go fuck yourself. No one else will unless you pay
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Meat you're one of the main trolls here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO I'm just in love and married to a beautiful wife.

Keep embellishing and doubling down on it. Go try to "date" a civie woman the same way you do with stripper whores and tell me how it works out.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    And for the record, I don't go to strip clubs, I quit that over a year ago, and I'm laughing at this entire thread with my beautiful wife. 🤣🤣🤣
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You quit paying for pussy a year ago and now just fuvk your wife coz you pay her bills?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Also I don't have a problem with a woman wanting to be a stripper, a whore, or both.

I just think a "dude" that thinks he's "dating" one and has to do the exact same things a trick bitch would do is completely delusional. And funny as fuck.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LOL keep trying to set up a strawman argument.

It doesn't change the fact that you pay stripper whores for GFE.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Your wife nwasnt goodbtil a year ago?

You have a problem with women. You pay hookers when married then judge women as being lesser for being stripper hoes. You're a real sick fuck.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO so says the "guy" that uses money and dugs to get a stripper whore to "catch feelings".

😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Why wasn't byiur wife good enough all these years? Why did you hire hiokers? Does she know? Why the misogyny?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Again, I'm not judging any woman here. I'm judging the RIL trick bitch that thinks a stripper whore is his "girlfriend". And he gives her money and drugs like all her tricks do.

Stay in point here!

I got no issue with the woman or women in general. If she wants to take advantage of the trick bitch giving her money and drugs like all her other tricks, and she can do it for four years, I say good on her! It's the delusional trick bitch that cracks me up. 😁
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Just keep up with your circular logic ICEE as you troll this board.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LOL keep trying to deflect from the fact that you know you pay stripper whores for GFE. It's some advanced GFE too. And advanced embellishment.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    BTW @founder, great thread!

👍👍
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Meat72 she's just trying to justify and shut out her advanced trick bitch ways. The trolling is more of a byproduct. For whatever reason she's trying to convince herself that she's "dating" stripper whores instead of paying them for GFE. The problem is that her methods are just the same as what an RIL trick bitch does. She can't handle this so she does all kinds of mental gymnastics to see it differently.

In the end she comes across as a troll with circular logic. And she's still paying and buying drugs for her pussy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So I'm a lesbian rul??

Youre a married man paying hookers acting like you love your wife.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LOL I stopped going to clubs out of love for my wife, dipshit.

And you still assume and make strawman arguments because you are an RIL trick bitch in denial. Keep trying your deflection. It won't change the fact that you pay stripper whores for GFE.

LULZ!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    How nice of you to stop ficking hookers a year ago coz you decided you love your wife.

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    Little punk ass bitch Icee is flailing about. get a fucking job you pathetic p.o.s
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    FYI I never fucked hookers dumbass. You've just been making an assumption on this the entire thread. It's called a strawman argument.

And you're still deflecting coz...

...wait for it...

You're a trick bitch that pays to fuck hookers!

Lulz
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    SirLDAlot Congrats for kicking the club habit. It’s great to hear you’ve committed to your wife - and you are staying out of the club filth. I respect your commitment.

As far as Icee and me hitting Vegas clubs - that’s a no go. Those clubs are far too classy for a filthy old PL like me. I’m happy enjoying the NJ filth.

I’m pretty sure Icee will have a come back for each argument you make. Granted, your arguments are pertinent and reasoned, and his are more like school yard retorts. It’s a waste of time and energy to provide an opposing point of view with him.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LOL @Cashman understood.

And I got no issues wasting my time making her look like a dumbass over and over. I already know she'll never stop trying to justify and deny that she's a trick bitch that pays hookers for sex. She's obsessed about it. And it's fun!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icee's vernacular in this thread made me believe Icee is actually one of the dancers. She types just like a woman, probably because she is flailing and lost control.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    https://www.ktnv.com/news/crime/las-vega…

There's a pic of the guy lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A married man acting self righteous for quitting paying hookers is butthurt coz I can afford to spoil my girlfriends. Okay.

The fact that he's misogynistic and equates dancers with being nothing but hookers goes past you or more likely you think like him
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @skibum amen. She's always had a woman's writing style. I'd bet she is one but I really don't care if I'm wrong on that.

But what I do know for sure is that she has to pay stripper whores for GFE and it makes her bitter and jaded for whatever reason.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO at icee the fact is, all you continue to do is deflect. No matter what you falsely accuse me of, you're still the one what has stripper whores for GFs and you pay them money and drugs for it.

I've never claimed that all dancers are hookers or equated the two. I'm just saying that you're the one that pays and give drugs to stripper whores for GFE. That's all I've ever said, dumbass.

And butthurt or self-righteous? Again to the contrary. I'm just saying your girlfriends all just happen to be stripper whores that give tricks GFE.

You keep trying to twist things I've said in your own head. Might wanna read my posts more carefully, dumbass.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Make your minds up.... im a woman a trick someone who deserves to die. So in your minds women are bad and lesser than you. You view being a trick as bad although you pay hookers while married. And you condone murder coz you disagree with someone on an online forum. That defines you not me
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @icee Make your mind up what thread and who you are replying to.

Personally, I've never wished a woman trick dead, I've never viewed women as lesser than men, I've never said being a trick was bad, and I've never condoned murder.

Your continued false assumptions define you. As does your reading comprehension or rather lack thereof.

What I've always said is simple: you pay hookers for GFE but yet you go to great lengths to deny it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Anyone who thinks that Icee is even remotely related to the persona he portrays here is a moron (or got their TUSCL profile today...).
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    “you want to know why a date rapist is better than a stranger rapist“ this is the dumbest shit I’ve ever read in my life I seriously get why a lot of you are lonely your mindsets are seriously fucked. No rape is good don’t be ignorant
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    There is nothing wrong about sharing wealth. Just as long as you have enough to take care of your self.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @bang69 I agree. Ain't nothing wrong with icee being a trick bitch spending on GFE from a stripper whore. It's just hilarious that she's incapable of admitting it. 😂
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    The best response to straw man arguments is staying on topic and not get sucked into responding to the off-topic nonsense.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @twentyfive agreed but I don't mind setting it up and baiting it with a little indulgence. I'll certainly call one out as such, immediately because it's so obvious to spot, but I actually don't mind indulging it and stringing it along just to see how long the idiot will run with it.

And in icee's case she is a special idiot and I don't know if she really understands what a strawman argument actually is because she'll keep going with one and even double down on it, even when it's obvious. It's purely for my entertainment, though. I like to test and see how oblivious she (or anyone) is about making one.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ICEE is entertaining from his sheer lack of self-awareness. In a thread about "best adjusted person on this board," he nominated himself in the clearest example of the Dunning-Kruger effect I have ever seen. But his sentence structure and vocabulary suggest an IQ in the 70s. He rarely cites facts in support of his politics, and when he does, it's something lifted out of context from Wikipedia (and misspelled). It's like a house kitten that thinks it's a tiger.

But despite all that, his homie-talking rage-outs make me laugh out loud, and we could all use a good laugh. Don't ever change, ICEE. Don't ever change.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ For me, the entertainment value is long gone, now it feels just like what the schoolyard bullies do to taunt the slow kid, not that this particular kid doesn't deserve it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I just like to troll a troll. 🤷
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @25, as far as I'm concerned, you are what you act like on a given thread.
    Someone says interesting and insightful things on a thread, I treat them accordingly.
    Someone acts like a limp-dicked little jagoff on a thread, I talk to them like one.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And yes, that can be the same person on two different threads. Some people are nearly 100% cool, others nearly 100% jagoffs. Some especially schizophrenic types can be 50/50 or nearly thus.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I don't know if you caught my disclaimer "For me" I wasn't intended to be criticizing of your posts just that I'm getting tired of pulling the wings off flies and watching them attempt to get away, or in his case come back with weak shit, that's all I was saying.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ No offense taken. I know we're cool.

For me, it's not schoolyard bullying, more like beating on the scrawny ass provocateur who keeps starting shit he can't finish. Every class has a kid like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion