tuscl

Underground clubs in seattle?

drewcareypnw
not the real drew carey, but I play him at strip clubs...
I hadn’t even heard of underground strip clubs until today. Does anybody know if we have any out here?

8 comments

• Michigan
    3 years ago
    I have heard of one stripper trying to organize one, but I don't think it ever happened.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Underground clubs are too dark.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    They tend to be far-and-few between - only city I've read that has some is Philly - underground clubs are obviously illegal-businesses and wouldn't last long in most cities b/f LE takes them down especially cities like Seattle; not to mention legit clubs would not tolerate underground clubs taking away business while not having to pay the high-costs associated w/ running a legit strip-club - and for the most-part they suck b/c they have minimal resources; it's not as if one is missing out on some great wild time (there may be some exceptions but they are likely very rare).
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Some places have underground strip clubs. Often they are not that similar to above ground strip clubs. We often have them here because our LE is so tough on strip clubs, strict no touching.

The underground places are known as Table Dancing, or for the Mexicans, "Bikini Show".

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Most of the girls in those places are totally OTC oriented.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The girls who dance in the underground clubs are more off the hook. So even if the mileage cannot be that high, it is still more than in the above ground clubs. And these are girls who want to make their own rules. They don't expect the club's rules to protect them. They are girls who don't want to have to strictly abide by club rules.

And then, the money goes further in the underground places. And the girls know that it could be closed at any time.

So most of what they want is to line up all the OTC clients that they can.

One of our underground places had gone to Front Room Full Service.

SJG
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    About a year ago the local tittie barista mentioned working one and invited me, but I declined.

Next time I saw her she mentioned seeing security carrying AK's, and she wasn't going back.

• drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    WHOA.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion