tuscl

Potential TUSCL Meetup - Northern Chapter

DougS
Florida
It's looking like I will be in Indy for a week of classes (and of course extracurricular activities) in November. At this point, there's about an 80% chance that things will come together for this trip. Although it's not a certainty, I wanted to plant the seed in everyone's mind for planning purposes.

If I work things out and can swing the trip, I would be in Indy from Nov 11th (mid evening) 'til Nov 15th (late afternoon). I plan to be OTCing with Miss ATF all day on the 15th, and hope to spend some time with her on one more more evenings of that week. The rest of the evenings, I would most likely be sitting at BBF, if anyone is interested.

7 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Doug. Just marked my November calendar! Looks good for me, as I will have gotten back from seeing my S.O. and only a 3 hour drive away from Indy.

Just hope I got funds left from the TUSCL Southern Chapter meeting! LOL
    If not, still got a good line of credit with the bank!!!!!!!!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Is anyone else going to try and make a trip to Indy during this period?
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I will post an update to my plans early next week, hopefully to finalize. Of course as you would expect, my OTC schedule will come first - I'm HOPING that my time is completely filled with OTC time, but that, unfortunately is not likely.
  • Techman
    17 years ago
    I will be there. The 12th would be good for me. Lets keep the discussion going.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Still going, me and this discussion.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Well, shit! The class in Indy that I was planning to attend was not confirmed and has been re-scheduled for the week of Dec 17th. So, it follows that my visit to BBF and my OTC hookup has also been re-scheduled. I only hope that I can get down there before Dec 17th. I sure as hell don't want to wait that long to see Miss ATF!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Change of plans. Will drive straight into Columbis on October 24th (Wednesday), check-in to the hotel, freshen up, and hit some of PP's competition. Will be at PP by 12:30PM, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

If anyone wants to locate me during that time, send me an email prior to Oct. 24th and I'll remit my cellphone number. Thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion